Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Sacred Underworld teaser at 4players.de

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Sacred Underworld

<a href="http://www.4players.de/">4players.de</a> supposedly has a <a href="http://www.4players.de/rendersite.php?sid=&LAYOUT=dispnews&GAMEID=5940&UPDATEDATE=&TYPE=&STARTTIME=&newsid=34723">teaser trailer</a> for the upcoming expansion pack to <A href="http://www.sacred-game.com">Sacred</a>. It supposedly weighs in at <b>15.5MB</b> and is in MPG format. That's about all I know because I can't seem to download it.
<br>
<br>
They also have a bunch of <a href="http://www.4players.de/rendersite.php?sid=&LAYOUT=screenshot_list&GAMEID=5940&UPDATEDATE=&TYPE=&STARTTIME=&newsid=34680&ID=&SYSTEM=&setid=7461">screenshots</a> of <b>Sacred Underworld</b> as well, showing off some new critters as well as both new classes.
<br>
<br>
Anyone else think that succubus is a little too typical and bland?
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/">Sacred forums</A>

Voss

Erudite
Don't know. I can't see the screenshots.
I can pop up a java window with a grey bar,
buttons labelled (I think)
previous screenshot, next screenshot and close window, but the bar never expands into the screenshot.

And if I go off the menu on that link, I can't even get a thumbnail of the first pic.

Halenthal

Liturgist
Hopefully soon the teasers and screenshots will be hosted on Ascaron's site so it'll be easier to see.

The succubus bland? Odd, I personally heard 'dwarf' and immediately thought BORING. I think the combat arts the succubus gets will make her either really cool or really bland.

Either way, I want to see a catfight between the succubus and a seraphim, that'd be hilarious ;)

DamnElfGirl

Liturgist
Visually, I agree that the Succubus could use some help. Her face looks almost masculine, and the colour palette is uninspiring. It's kind of like they slapped some boobies and horns on a generic model and called it done.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Halenthal said:
The succubus bland? Odd, I personally heard 'dwarf' and immediately thought BORING. I think the combat arts the succubus gets will make her either really cool or really bland.

I mean bland looking in the screenshots. It's a chick with goat legs, wings, and horns. I was kind of expecting something similar to the Seraphim, which has a techie look about it. I was kind of hoping the succubus would be kind of like a darker version of the seraphim rather than a generic looking succubus. In fact, a generic looking succubus was the least likely thing I was expecting when I thought of it.

Surlent

Liturgist
No other extra characters reported so far.
Likely there won't be anymore.

Saint_Proverbius said:
Halenthal said:

I mean bland looking in the screenshots. It's a chick with goat legs, wings, and horns. I was kind of expecting something similar to the Seraphim, which has a techie look about it. I was kind of hoping the succubus would be kind of like a darker version of the seraphim rather than a generic looking succubus. In fact, a generic looking succubus was the least likely thing I was expecting when I thought of it.

I was kind of expecting something similar to the Seraphim, except totally naked and with a bigger ass. And no, equipment wouldn't show up on her, but it would make her boobs bigger and waist tighter.

Wow, that's the best idea for character development ever. You start off as this fat, flat, flabby naked chick, and as you level up and get better "equipment," you become steadily more attractive. Ladies that want to play get a portly, hirsute, impotent italian man who eventually blossoms into a Chip-N'-Dale's model with washboard abs and a "god rod," so to speak.

Voss

Erudite
Goat legs? On a succubus? Thats fairly fucked up right there. Can only seduce people with goat fetishes, I guess.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Voss said:
Goat legs? On a succubus? Thats fairly fucked up right there. Can only seduce people with goat fetishes, I guess.

That was pretty much my point in #sacred. I wouldn't want to have sex with a horned chick with goat legs. The wings are somewhat forgivable, but I don't even like chicks that don't shave their legs, let alone one with goat legs.

Saint_Proverbius said:
Voss said:

That was pretty much my point in #sacred. I wouldn't want to have sex with a horned chick with goat legs. The wings are somewhat forgivable, but I don't even like chicks that don't shave their legs, let alone one with goat legs.
What about shaved goat legs?

Greenskin13

Erudite
Let the dying time come.

I guess without the goat legs, the succubus would be too much like a Seraphim with wings.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Hell, I'd do her as long as she had a decent face and some tits. The horns, wings, and goat legs just add to the taboo fetish stuff that I have.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom