Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview RPS takes a look at Spacebase DF-9

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Double Fine; Rock Paper Shotgun; Spacebase DF-9

dfheader.jpg

Rock, Paper, Shotgun takes a look at an Early Access game every Monday, and today they decided to visit Spacebase DF-9, Double-Fine's space-station simulator. Take a look and see what they think.

And exploding. Small asteroids smash into my base, setting my refinery on fire, as my astronauts attempt to stamp out the flames (while others, less concerned, continue their calisthenics). I instruct my builder to install a fire extinguisher, and we all wait while he first slowly welds it onto the wall, then quickly yanks it off the wall and uses it.

Soon, I’ve got a couple more things built. A bedroom with one bed for everyone to share. A small room for scientific research, in hopes that I’ll someday have enough residents that I can assign one to science duty. A food replicator, so my residents can eat (I’m thoughtful like that). Then we receive a notification: a derelict ship has appeared nearby. A dark shape is suddenly sitting there, quiet and mysterious, in the space next to us.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
And yet the game isn't even cracking the Steam top 100 the day after the article was released. Could it be that the public is tired of sci-fi games?

BvG

Novice
No thanks. Stop providing Rock, Piss and Shitpaper with free traffic.
Still better then strategyuninformer...

For me the more pressing problem is, that when news is re-aggregated like this on TC, the article never links to the actual game that is talked about.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom