Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RIP scars of war

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
the guy who's making it is doing some online CCG now lol

http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/in ... ,15.0.html

I mean scars kind of looked like shit anyways but i'd rather of played that then an online ccg lol

idk if you can get more retarded :M

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Old news is old, he announced a while ago (couple of months already, I think not long after Cyclopean was officially halted/cancelled) that he's going to make a simpler game before going on with Gears Scars of War because of funding and time management problems.

Once that is released and has made enough of a profit, he'll go on with SoW.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
aka scars will be cancelled since like 12 people will buy his ccg lol

Antihero

Liturgist
Excidium said:
Micormic said:
Not if he puts it on steam.

You mean if Valve accepts it on Steam. They sell a lot of games and not to be a downer, but unless it's something special, I don't see why they'd bother in his case. The MtG games already get pimped enough there (don't care for it myself), and wasn't BattleForge enough of a bust already? Then there's that one I think I bought on sale for like $2 during a sale a while ago (haven't even played it yet). I just wonder what Western market there really is for these games, especially if they're not based on an established one.

J1M

Arcane
Antihero said:
Excidium said:
Micormic said:
Not if he puts it on steam.

You mean if Valve accepts it on Steam. They sell a lot of games and not to be a downer, but unless it's something special, I don't see why they'd bother in his case. The MtG games already get pimped enough there (don't care for it myself), and wasn't BattleForge enough of a bust already?
If it works and it will make them money, they will publish it. Valve does not exactly have a 'quality' filter for steam and likes to support indies.

Antihero

Liturgist
Guess we'll see then, but who knows. Didn't Avadon get rejected from Steam for whatever undisclosed reason, or did Vogel want to sell it for more than $4.99$4.49, not have high enough sales, or was that just a rumour?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
This vaporware is different since he's working fulltime on it. If he doesn't release it or if it fails, he'll have to move back in with his parents. I'm bubbling with anticipatory schadenfreude.

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
Dicksmoker said:
You're a fucking retard.

Dicksmoker said:
Me.jpg

Honestly i can see why you're mad LOL :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom