Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Request of moving 3 threads to the Library.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Considering that GD has become some kind of leper hospital can the mods please move this two art threads to the section of their competence, the Public Library:
Kz3r0's very own wordless art thread.
Opposite Twins.

This one is more akin to the recipes sticky in GD but I will grateful if you will move this one to the Public Library as well:
Italian delicatessen .
I hope that this kind of requests are appropriate and that this is the right section to do them.
:salute:

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Jason said:
Moved the first two. Left the food thread.
Same should be done for the TITS thread. It is very worthy of the library.

pipka

Savant
Would've been good if "Let's Read" threads were moved from the Playground to the Library.
Place's already ridiculous with all the weeboo crap and AAA titles.

Morkar Left

pipka said:
Would've been good if "Let's Read" threads were moved from the Playground to the Library.
Place's already ridiculous with all the weeboo crap and AAA titles.

I would appreciate this, too. It makes more sense in my opinion.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
No, leave the LRs in Playground. Mainly for shorter post-per-page count, otherwise it'll turn into a clusterfuck of bumping.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom