Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Project Eternity Kickstarter Update #2: Stretch Goals Revealed

Project Eternity DRM-free version revealed! :incline:

It will be made available to all minimum level backers via GOG!! :yeah: : x : x: x: x: x: x: x: x
The digital only and that 140 dollar pledge is great :) I may just go to 140 now just from this update :bounce: Early beta Access. This was a much needed update from them and they will get more moneys :takemymoney:

mikaelis

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
50$ digital version is crap. Now way I am going to upgrade from 35$ just to get high-res digital map. Strategy guide is quite interesting, but to pay additional 45$ for that (80$ in total)? :retarded:

EDIT::
Wasteland 2 has similar rewards for 55$ and that is exactly what I'd be willing to pay for such digital tier (game, soundtrack, map, strategy guide, etc.) Plus W2 had 2-part novella there. Well, let's hope they will come to the reason.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
50$ digital version is crap. Now way I am going to upgrade from 35$ just to get high-res digital map. Strategy guide is quite interesting, but to pay additional 45$ for that (80$ in total)? :retarded:

EDIT::
Wasteland 2 has similar rewards for 55$ and that is exactly what I'd be willing to pay for such digital tier (game, soundtrack, map, strategy guide, etc.) Plus W2 had 2-part novella there. Well, let's hope they will come to the reason.
Unfortunately that is true. I almost went for the 50 dollar tier, but I reconsidered.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Josh Sawyer ‏@jesawyer
in tomorrow's #projecteternity update, i'll talk about SOULS, mechanics, and a new pledge tier aimed at forum communities #assembleyourcrew

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
WTF with the J-C fanboy shit? Most of us want this game to do well, but the hiveresque shit posts from him lately are an embarrassment. Goddamn man, use your head a little more.
You say fanboy shit. Why? Because I don't speak stupid things like:
- this kickstarter is doing terrible (it is not)
- their fuckup will hurt cRPGs, the games, the industry as a whole (it won't)
- they would have sustained their original pledge rate if they don't fuck up (they wouldn't)
- they will fuck up a game, based on some informations (we don't know that).
- they would gather 10m dollars if they didn't fuck up (they wouldn't)

I only called out on the dumbfucks who are histerically bashing Obsidian because of a small mistake, or had impossible expectations, and they play the drama queen when those are not met. And yeah, you were among them. :butthurt:

:dance:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom