Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Poll] Playstation 4/5 games

Which PS4/ PS5 game would you recommend getting and playing? (choose up to 5)

• Total voters

Ash

Arcane
What a terrible list. Fact is there are practically no good exclusives. Bloodborne and Ghost of T from PS4 are decent but not worth the asking price (an entire console). However with the backwards compatibility of PSNow, tons of decent PC indie games being ported over, and maybe the occasional decent multiplatform big budget game (e.g Dying Light 1, New Vegas), you CAN turn this into a good thing instead of playing all those braindead games. Take action before it is too late. I don't want you to be mediocre. If you play and enjoy games like GTAV, Spiderman, FF7R and Ass Creed, you're fucking mediocre.

Ngl, Returnal looks like something I'd enjoy, especially since Housemarque has already proven itself to me as a good studio. Resogun and Nex Machina are both great. Too bad I'm not Mansa fucking Musa and can't afford a ps5.

Get Resogun and Nex Machina.

I bought Nex Machina yesterday thanks to the codex. So far, I much prefer Housemarque's earlier games Dead Nation and Alienation.
I do not understand the appeal, it's extremely simplistic - you have one gun, that's it. It feels like Dead Nation/Aliennation with all the fun stuff removed. It's annoying bullet hell with little room for failure. It's as simple as arcade games from the 80s, too simple for me that is. It doesn't try to add anything of its own to that old formula either. The only thing I see any value in is it is a tight & pure challenge which is seldom made anymore, but I don't think I'd have liked this much even as a kid. Lastly the art is as uninspired as it was in Aliennation. It's just not for me I guess.

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Ghost of Tsushima seems the only interesting one on that shitty list. You left out Bloodborne, Demons' Souls, Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian. Also you might not want to play RDR2 online on pc I guess.
He was brickwalled by the first boss of God of War Ragnarok, From games would brutalize him.

Fargus

Arcane
Dude... Pozzassins Creed games, really? Lmfao. Three of the gayest ubisoft AC games is a good fit for soynystation i guess :lol:

I recommend throwing your soyny garbage out of the window and getting RDR2 on pc. If i was into jap trash i would also recommend Elden Ring and Yakuza... but i'm not, thankfully. I dont see anything else i would want to play on that shitlist and most of it on pc anyway.

tl;dr

Tiger Woods Golf

deuxhero

Arcane
Bloodborne, Gravity Rush remaster, Gravity Rush 2, and Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition (Asian release with full English translation). There! I listed every PS4 title worth playing that isn't just better off played on an entry level gaming PC, and I listed every PS5 exclusive.

Ash

Arcane
Dude... Pozzassins Creed games, really? Lmfao. Three of the gayest ubisoft AC games is a good fit for soynystation i guess :lol:

I recommend throwing your soyny garbage out of the window and getting RDR2 on pc. If i was into jap trash i would also recommend Elden Ring and Yakuza... but i'm not, thankfully. I dont see anything else i would want to play on that shitlist and most of it on pc anyway.

tl;dr

Tiger Woods Golf

You don't get to judge anybody when you tell him to get RDR2. That's also a "game" for mentally handicapped soy boys presenting itself as something for men.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Shit list. Omits a lot of exclusives, and then also has games that aren't exclusive.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom