Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime pokemon games

CHEMS

Scholar
Get into rom hacks, the community can do better games than game freak nowadays...

Hell Swarm

Educated
If you touch Pokiman ur gay.

Extreme L.

6de4818acd5246dafb1dec2df1e1677c.jpg
Lusting after an anime woman is pretty gay. Lusting after someone called Mustachey is even gayer. It's double gay!
If you touch Pokiman ur gay. I don't care what age ya are. Ain't no saving you.

Well I don't care about that. I care about doing something fun with my daughters and wife :).

Td9n.gif
If you think pokemon is something fun to do with your wife you haven't discovered blowjobs or anal yet..
Incidentally, if you're cool with a more laid back experience, you can't go wrong with the Pokemon Snap games.
That concept really needed expanding into the main games once they hit the Switch. There's already a camera function so adding small hidden animations in locations would have added a lot of depth to the game for minimal work.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Get into rom hacks, the community can do better games than game freak nowadays...
ROM Hacks are pretty neat. One problem I have with them is that I want something like Radical Red, which has pretty much all the Pokemon from all the games, DexNav, special split, exp share, mega evolution, dynamax, and so on BUT for some reason they also force the player in to level capping. I can understand this being an option, but it's annoying as shit that I can't over-level, either accidentally or intentionally.

CHEMS

Scholar
ROM Hacks are pretty neat. One problem I have with them is that I want something like Radical Red, which has pretty much all the Pokemon from all the games, DexNav, special split, exp share, mega evolution, dynamax, and so on BUT for some reason they also force the player in to level capping. I can understand this being an option, but it's annoying as shit that I can't over-level, either accidentally or intentionally.
Try this one

https://www.pokecommunity.com/threads/pokémon-unbound-completed.382178/

Hell Swarm

Educated
I hate that rom hacks are basically fanfiction these days. Fuck the story, give me more regions and mons! Pokemon Clover is a 4chan rom hack and supposed to be pretty good. At least it's better than every rom hack making 90% of the NPCs black.

CHEMS

Scholar
At least it's better than every rom hack making 90% of the NPCs black.
Crystal Clear came to mind. It's actually a very nice ROM, mechanics very well done, but for some reason the devs made a lot of the NPCs black

Hell Swarm

Educated
At least it's better than every rom hack making 90% of the NPCs black.
Crystal Clear came to mind. It's actually a very nice ROM, mechanics very well done, but for some reason the devs made a lot of the NPCs black
Was almost done and they went full SJW on it.
Lusting after an anime woman is pretty gay.

If you think pokemon is something fun to do with your wife you haven't discovered blowjobs or anal yet..

"Liking women is homo behavior, unlike butt fucking."
Wanting to fuck cartoon women who look identical to men except the haircut is gay.

Putting your penis in a woman's butt cannot be gay because the balls don't touch.

If you weren't a virgin you would know this.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
I hate that rom hacks are basically fanfiction these days. Fuck the story, give me more regions and mons! Pokemon Clover is a 4chan rom hack and supposed to be pretty good. At least it's better than every rom hack making 90% of the NPCs black.
There's quite a few ROM hacks that are entirely new regions. I tend to steer clear of ROM Hacks that add fakemons just because I like to be able to transfer them to PKSM and then to legit games if I want.

There's also an open world version of Emerald:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/threa...-is-here-gen-9-in-game-map-randomizer.487986/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom