Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pick the LP....or don't (Is this a "valid title"?)

waTz GoOd nEGroS?!=========B

• Total voters
Since the gallery is going to take awhile, and I'm feeling like doing something retarded instead of productive activities, I'm going to start up another LP. I mean, concurrent LPing is what all the cool kids do.

I have a few ideas. But in the interest of being an attentionwhore artiste, I'm only posting the supertitles, not the games themselves.

So, will it be

Technological Slavery

or

GO GUIDO!

Also, feel free to suggest anything better/more inane. Both of these require a modicum of work writing amateurish dialogue and characterization. I'll gladly just LP some other game if it suits.

I'll decided in a few days/hours/something. DISCUSS!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You should go for one of those games you're so good at. I hope God Hand is among them. :fap:

I voted Kingcomrade, but GO GUIDO.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Deus Ex 2, that doesn't exist by the way, no, just no.

God, I would love to do Drakengard, but it (probably) won't run on my computer because it isn't swole enough to handle anything tough on PCSX2, and I don't have a capture card (yes, I actually own that game).

And it would be another game with probable emulation issues. M:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Do one of the other routes for Katawa Shoujo. RK47 is already doing Lilly's route.

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

ralph.jpg

Looks like Technological Slavery is probably the one. Good thing, because it is very short. Though there will be a problem. There's no way in hell I an get the secret ending/level with the way the game is emulated, so I'll need to do some hunting for a save-state or something that has it unlocked.

Also you are all going to be terribly disappointed. :troll:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
I'm gonna go off-topic a bit, and toss in a request for a LP. Not for Edward necessarily, but for anyone who's possibly reading this and looking for some interesting LP material.

The game is Eternam, the wacky and very French adventure game that uses the same game engine as Drakkhen. I remember playing the game briefly back in the day, and I've always wondered how it all ended.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom