Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathologic Profile Pics

thursday

Novice
http://www.mediafire.com/?kfo2i6ffs5x652o

133 pics, none with dimensions greater than 80x80, all sub-12kb JPEGs. Enjoy.

I've gotten quite a few excellent game recommendations--and more importantly lulz--since I started lurking here back in the heydey of SP and Fez. I was recently doing a Pathologic run-through with the Haruspicus and thought I'd take a few screens on the way to give back a little to the community. We've had a few threads about the game, so I know it has its fans on this site. Also thought I'd throw a bone to the underserved potato population we've accumulated over the years.

Lots of new trollfaces to choose from in there, for those of you into that sort of thing. It was kind of surprising how many shit-eating grins I ended up getting in screenshots from the game. Err...then again, maybe not.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm playing Pathologic lately as well, would love them, unfortunately DU won't add anything new.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Are you two implying that tyranny is inherently evil while freedom is inherently good?

FatCat

Educated
Id love these , Pathologic is truly marvelous game.Tough i pity those who have to play it with horrendous English translation.

thursday

Novice
I agree, FatCat--even with the pitiful English translation, it's still a remarkable experience. Glad to see there's some interest. A pity they won't be usable. I guess I should warn those who haven't played but are planning on it that some of the pics may be bit spoilerish, so hold off on looking through them for now.

MetalCraze

Arcane
A remarkable experience of running from one place to another literally doing FedEx quests and absolutely nothing else.

Ah but it has pretentious writing.

Oh wait did I say running? No sorry I've meant crawling.

Dude we are going to die of hunger (this evening) if you don't bring us 5 fishes and you take 5 hours to go to the shop, buy them and bring them back.

Going to a shop to buy products and bring them back. A game experience I've always dreamed of

thursday

Novice
Damnit, Skyway. I was trying to organize another fan circlefap here and you come.

Here, I picked some avatars for you from the screens I took:
350895y.jpg

dp8o0o.jpg

r1fqk4.jpg

Tycn

Savant
You cropped all those screenshots? I am impressed by your dedication bro. Most deserving game too.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Konjad said:
this one would be good for skyway:
dp8o0o.jpg

Hell no, this one suits him better:
350895y.jpg

Look at that smug yet childish elitist look. It's perfect for Skyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom