Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Patch 1.05 released...

Sodafish

Arcane
Neither did I until installing a patch above 1.03.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Fun fact: if you didn't remove the game from inventory, you don't have to deal with any of this shit.

Sodafish

Arcane
The game is DRM free. How could pirated versions not suffer from the same probs?

Vibalist

Arcane
Presumably because they don't auto update like in Steam, meaning you aren't forced to install patches 1.04 and 1.05 (although I don't know what the case is with the GoG version).

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I got a quest in White Orchard about finding some dude's brother and whatnot. Recommended Level? 33. Lulz. Is this the xp bug you guys were talking about?

Vibalist

Arcane
No. Some quests are merely designed for high level characters. You'll run into them everywhere, including in the 'low level' areas.

Vibalist

Arcane
So I ran this patch against my better judgment, and I'm instantly noticing new bugs such as (aforementioned) glitches concerning runestones and mutagens and also the AI is bugging out even worse than before. I'm now running into human opponents that don't even attack you half the time.

Gerrard

Arcane
If your game did not crash before that just means you didn't play enough.

Sodafish

Arcane
Presumably because they don't auto update like in Steam, meaning you aren't forced to install patches 1.04 and 1.05 (although I don't know what the case is with the GoG version).

I have the GOG version (don't use Galaxy), so can choose what I install.

Think there might be a problem with superior potion recipes, too.

Superior Swallow calls for 2 doses of Vitriol. Problem is, you can only have 1 at a time. If you try to craft a 2nd it just tells you 'You already have this item'. Not sure if this is a 1.05 thing or not, I just got the superior recipes today.

Sodafish

Arcane
Yeah it's a bug with the patch. Does the same thing with mutagens etc. Until it's fixed you can get around it by just dropping the one in your inventory, craft another, repeat as necessary, then pick them back up.

krist2

Augur
Patron
Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
The game also have a bug with the mutagens you use in the Character Screen. You have to unequip/equip them everytime you load the game, or the stats won't be calculated properly...

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Hey guys,

About runestones and glyphs: I found out it's not really a bug that is preventing you guys from crafting their superior versions. Patch 1.05 rebalanced runes and glyphs, but they didnt change the existing ones. So if you had arpen runes from before the patch, they will work, but you wont be able to upgrade them. New runes seem to be working ok. Old runes and new ones are currently coexisting.

Zeronet

Learned
I'm not patching until i abuse the cows some more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom