Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Our Greyhawk pimpage

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Ausir said:
Well, what's more to say? I hope you'll like our site :). Don't forget to also visit our #greyhawk channel at irc.gamesnet.net, and our board at the RPG Codex forums.

Due to request from our host, who also have a site about Temple of Elemental Evil which your site would compete with, your forum has been nuked.

Dan

Liturgist
Saint_Proverbius said:
Ausir said:
Well, what's more to say? I hope you'll like our site :). Don't forget to also visit our #greyhawk channel at irc.gamesnet.net, and our board at the RPG Codex forums.

Due to request from our host, who also have a site about Temple of Elemental Evil which your site would compete with, your forum has been nuked.

Which one is that? There's a few greyhawk sites and I'm not sure which one you meant.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Psilon said:
I take it you got rid of the Ashes forum as well due to inactivity?

Yeah, that and the guy who runs it said his people weren't interested in having a forum here and wouldn't come here, so.. Been meaning to get rid of it for a while, just decided to kill two birds with one stone.

Sammael

Liturgist
Saint_Proverbius said:
I seriously doubt NWN had 1M pre-orders. It took several months for them to reach 1M sales, and they had a big press release about it.
Sorry, I didn't mean pre-orders as in "number of people who paid in advance for it." I meant "number of copies ordered by gaming stores."

Seven

Erudite
Saint_Proverbius said:
Ausir said:

That forum was the reason why I registered.

Sharpei_Diem

Liturgist
XJEDX said:
Welcome, by the way. Your posts so far seem to put you well within our demographic.

lol, I wasn't aware that those in possession of an ax and with a need of a grindstone were a demographic....

must read my stats books...:)

you figure we can keep him and trade them Volourn? ;)

Voss

Erudite
Haven't we been officially dismissed as a group of cynics, too small and cranky to pay attention to?
Or does that just apply to certain people around here?

Jed

Cipher
Voss said:
Haven't we been officially dismissed as a group of cynics, too small and cranky to pay attention to? Or does that just apply to certain people around here?
I've heard that time and time again, yet people still keep paying attention...*cough*Gaider*cough*.
Spazmo said:
Don't refer to us as a demographic; somebody might try to market something at us!
How about a decent CRPG?

Seven

Erudite
XJEDX said:
Voss said:
Haven't we been officially dismissed as a group of cynics, too small and cranky to pay attention to? Or does that just apply to certain people around here?
I've heard that time and time again, yet people still keep paying attention...*cough*Gaider*cough*.
Spazmo said:
Don't refer to us as a demographic; somebody might try to market something at us!
How about a decent CRPG?

In answer to you prayers, http://fallout.blackisle.com/

By the way why does going to www.fallout.com lead to loads of pop ups?

Seven

Erudite
Saint_Proverbius said:
I still prefer http://www.interplay.com/fallout to the one at Black Isle. Color me a traditionalist.

Ever since I formatted my 'puter I haven't been able to find that link. Yea, I would imagine that you prefer since it's an Iply game and not a BIS one. Funny that since BIS shamelessly takes credit for it.

EDIT: To XJEDX, BTW, I've played FO at least 7 times and it still hasn't gotten old.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom