Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

On the UXO Cancellation

EvoG

Erudite
Not that you guys even cared about UXO (Ultima X Online), but tell me if you don't end up disliking this guy after reading this Q&A http://www.homelanfed.com/index.php?id=24499 , purely by the way he speaks. Nothing he says sounds at all truthful.

Ugh...I only bring this up since I was curious personally why they threw away 3 years of great content (even if the game itself blew), so there ya go.

Cheers

Psilon

Erudite
I don't think he answered a single question there honestly. The whole thing stinks of corporate evasion.

He doesn't actually say anything significant, just dodges all the questions while coming across as totally disinterested and uncaring.

Rosh

Erudite
A C&C developer failing at making a MMORPG based upon Ultima (and supposedly taking off from UIX).

Cohen...Cohen...wasn't he the one responsible for giving KellyX more bullshit to stroke his ego with by letting him into Westwood's offices?

EDIT: I just checked. Mostly he's been involved in PR and marketing. No surprises, kiddies, no surprises.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom