Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

official thread for merchants

likaq

Arcane
I wiil start this thread with my 100% non-combat sexy merchant:
198.jpg

^ my stats just before going to maadoran.
I have done everything i could find / my stats allowed in teron.
I double-crossed feng by letting cassius live, i suspect he will show later to rape me?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
As a merchant, why points in lore and crafting? Alchemy I see as more important. And I think a 4 4 7 8 8 9 stat spread should be more than adequate.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
My only merchant playthrough so far was doing good until I threatened Cado in his tavern for no good reason (idiot):

QBJl2SG.jpg

This describes almost literally how I felt :lol:

I had the basic merchant atributes 5 6 5 7 8 9 and 2 in lore but no crafting or alchemy.

likaq

Arcane
As a merchant, why points in lore and crafting?

I didn't add to them single point, iirc cassius and another bro trained me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom