Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Oblivion PSP details

Lumpy

Arcane
There are only 18 skills left, they removed the ones which didn't work with their style of gameplay.
Let me guess...

User was nabbed fit

TES will end up doing away with classes, birthsigns, or any other redundant crap like that! There'll just be three "skills" that ADD kids will have to worry about, in the future:

Kill
Speak
Hide

Texas Red

Whiner
ViolentOpposition said:
TES will end up doing away with classes, birthsigns, or any other redundant crap like that! There'll just be three "skills" that ADD kids will have to worry about, in the future:

Kill
Speak
Hide

It wont make much of a difference. The character system is the worst I have ever seen in any RPG. Its so simple in Oblivion that its like there isnt any.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
ViolentOpposition said:

Kill
Speak
Hide
OI! Lets leave the ADD generalisations out of it, alright? :x

Top Hat

Scholar
I love how they didn't even mention the PC version in the article. If I actually cared about Bethesda-and-PC-gaming I'd be very concerned. But, given that even they don't care...

What about The Apprentice: Bethesda?

Todd's signature line: Lol dude, you're such a noob.

elander_

Arbiter
The PSP version of Oblivion is a different game with a different storyline. Its a dungeon adventure game with 10 large levels.

But they still call it Oblivion. Can anyone understand they way they name their games?

So while the setting will be more restrictive and the controls, by necessity, will be simplified the fundamental gameplay will be strikingly similar to the original game

True. So true. :lol:

Micmu

Magister
The PSP version of Oblivion is a different game with a different storyline. Its a dungeon adventure game with 10 large levels. .... the fundamental gameplay will be strikingly similar to the original game
"I've entered Dungeon #1: Yellow Caves"
"OMG everyone aggroed on me so I had to kill them all"
"I pulled a sigil stone out of the socket"
"Now I shall enter Dungeon #2"
"I have entered Dungeon #2: Purple Mead Caves"
"OMG everyone aggroed on me so I had to kill them all"
"I have cleared the Dungeon #2 now I shall go to the door and enter Dungeon #3"
"I have entered Dungeon #3: The Pink Corridor Cave"
"OMG everyone aggroed on me so I had no choice but to kill them all"
"I entered Dungeon #10: The Black Citadel"
"OMG Arch Demon Lord Dagon Hydra Chtulhu Lord of All Destruction Hell Chaos and Death offered me a single dialogue option I had to kill it!"
[end credits]
"Click this link for a free $2.99 axe grinder plug-in."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom