Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN 2 A little helping hand please

cubgrace

Novice
Yeah, I know I am a little late, but just never got around to playing it. Just started a fighter character and haven’t done much yet. Any suggestion? Any Mods that I just can’t live without?

Thanks...

racofer

Thread Incliner
If you can stomach the terrible camera, awful optimization and piss poor UI....... no sorry, nothing that could turn this piece of shit into anything marginally interesting or worthwhile.

MetalCraze

Arcane
You forgot to mention great and intriguing story plus multi-dimentional characters - the kind of stuff that makes even Bioware burst with envy.
But hey it's worth playing - if only to see orcs' caves - some fine design decisions there.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
cubgrace said:
Yeah, I know I am a little late, but just never got around to playing it. Just started a fighter character and haven’t done much yet. Any suggestion? Any Mods that I just can’t live without?

Thanks...
Well hey, it's your choice, but why not pick something more interesting than Fighter?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
You forgot to mention great and intriguing story plus multi-dimentional characters - the kind of stuff that makes even Bioware burst with envy.
But hey it's worth playing - if only to see orcs' caves - some fine design decisions there.
Dude, I am all for Codex-style ripping of all games, but

this game is, like, three years old, man. Complaining about it now is like eating back vomit so you can puke it out again.

Why this practice in futility?

Shannow

Waster of Time

cubgrace

Novice
Can some one explain how lock picking works? I can't tell if I a automatically using my lock picks or not.

wesleyclark

Augur
Lock picks aren't used automatically. If you just click on the chest, it's your skill level vs. the lock DC.

If you want to use a lock pick, either place it in your hot bar or open your inventory and right-click it. Then click the chest and you'll add the lock pick bonus to your skill level.

Don't worry about that, there's nothing your only thief can't open easily. I don't know if she uses lockpicks automatically or not.

It's a very easy game in every way, actually. Maybe you should try Pool of Radiance remastered or Conan Chronicles.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom