Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Nuke my account ( and farewell to all) (lol I'm back)

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
No one is ever truly gone.

Alphard

Magister
But what about Dragons Dogma 2?
Aged like Milk. Who would play that garbage?
Certain people around here could learn a lot from Alphard's decision.
Like you..? Go have a family! A life! A... well a hot pocket would be an improvement to modding this place.
Why man? What happened?
nothing happened, i mean i sold my steam deck and gpu, i got a master degree but lately censorship and fake news from media became even more obnoxious, so i have decided to take some news again from good old codex discussions

Last edited:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Like you..? Go have a family! A life! A... well a hot pocket would be an improvement to modding this place.
Why man? What happened?
nothing happened, i mean i sold my steam deck and gpu, i got a master degree but lately censorship and fake news from media became even more obnoxious, so i have decided to take some news again from good old codex discussions
No news

It's still the jews

MerchantKing

Learned
Why man? What happened?
No news

It's still the jews
Cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

Stella Brando

Arcane
Don't let that Alphard boy leave town.

Ma Krunovsky says young Kruno is with child.

Pa is fetching his shot gun, there's gonna be a wedding.

Hell Swarm

Educated
Real talk.

If you know things are awful in the media why are you engaging with more online media? You tried to escape and I hope you found some real world meaning to replace codex. You can switch off the media and work on other interests/hobbies. A lot of older folks end up falling into gardening for this exact reason. No amount of poz can fuck up weeding your garden. You can do it in total silence or listen to music you like.

At least have the decency to make an alt account and "reinvent" yourself. Don't drag us into your own petty, personal drama. Uhhh, I'm so weak, plz halp me... Fuck you.

Nigger.

Ash

Arcane
Bro, just walk away from the screen or log off lolol
076.png
This is low IQ nigga shit. Many people have heavy investment in the internet - creation of websites, fan content, businesses, sometimes their livelihood is tied to the internet so you can't just leave. Secondly, even without this consideration are you just gonna let weirdos on the internet shame you off of it for life? So dumb. Hhahaha nigga how is school/workplace bullying real nigga walk out of work and close your eyes hahaha. That dude looks and sounds like he was hit with a shovel, and not hard enough.

Alphard

Magister
Real talk.

If you know things are awful in the media why are you engaging with more online media? You tried to escape and I hope you found some real world meaning to replace codex. You can switch off the media and work on other interests/hobbies. A lot of older folks end up falling into gardening for this exact reason. No amount of poz can fuck up weeding your garden. You can do it in total silence or listen to music you like.
because at least here you can have a discussion ( most of the time). also i 'm a learning guitar even if cause some issue i'm not perseverant in it at all

Hell Swarm

Educated
This is low IQ nigga shit. Many people have heavy investment in the internet - creation of websites, fan content, businesses, sometimes their livelihood is tied to the internet so you can't just leave. Secondly, even without this consideration are you just gonna let weirdos on the internet shame you off of it for life? So dumb. Hhahaha nigga how is school/workplace bullying real nigga walk out of work and close your eyes hahaha. That dude looks and sounds like he was hit with a shovel, and not hard enough.
This is the post of a severe faggot. You can always walk away from the internet. We lived for a long time without it and we can continue to do so if we choose. The internet is a choice, it is not forced on you like school is. If you refuse to go to school the government will kidnap you and force you to live with strangers/in a foster home. Work is usually not optional. But the internet is. I hope you get bullied off it to get one less idiot shitting up the place.
because at least here you can have a discussion ( most of the time). also i 'm a learning guitar even if cause some issue i'm not perseverant in it at all
Oh dear.. Get some real hobbies man.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This is the post of a severe faggot. You can always walk away from the internet. We lived for a long time without it and we can continue to do so if we choose. The internet is a choice, it is not forced on you like school is. If you refuse to go to school the government will kidnap you and force you to live with strangers/in a foster home. Work is usually not optional. But the internet is. I hope you get bullied off it to get one less idiot shitting up the place.
Oh dear.. Get some real hobbies man.
It's also not an all or nothing deal.

Its very easy to ignore certain parts of the internet even if you have an online business. Cyber """bullying""" is not a thing.

Ash

Arcane
I will fuck you up you little autistic dweeb. You better get on your knees and suck, that is your only chance of mercy!

No, you fucking idiot, if you have livelihood invested in the internet you can't just leave. Technically you can, at great cost. Same as walking out from a job or school. You can do that too, technically, but at great cost.

Its very easy to ignore certain parts of the internet even if you have an online business. Cyber """bullying""" is not a thing.

Jesus you guys never disappoint in your stupidity. I guess you never heard of the story of the guy that didn't make vegan food in his restaurant, so the retard vegans all banded together online and gave him 1* reviews ruining his business? The bullies can come to YOU, in your domain of the internet that is tied to your business and can't be ignored, and wreck havoc without consequence.

Hell Swarm

Educated
Oh no, the online reviews. Whatever will I do when no one checks those stupid things because they're all trolls or fake 5 stars. I'm doooooommmmmed

Nothing forces the internet on you. It's a choice. It's not like oxygen, water or food.

Beans00

Erudite
I will fuck you up you little autistic dweeb. You better get on your knees and suck, that is your only chance of mercy!

No, you fucking idiot, if you have livelihood invested in the internet you can't just leave. Technically you can, at great cost. Same as walking out from a job or school. You can do that too, technically, but at great cost.

Dude you're a modder and you write essays no one reads sperging about stuff no one cares about. You wouldn't fuck anyone up lol.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Jesus you guys never disappoint in your stupidity. I guess you never heard of the story of the guy that didn't make vegan food in his restaurant, so the retard vegans all banded together online and gave him 1* reviews ruining his business? The bullies can come to YOU, in your domain of the internet that is tied to your business and can't be ignored, and wreck havoc without consequence.

That's not cyber-bullying. Thanks for playing, now kill yourself.

Ash

Arcane
Dude you're a modder and you write essays no one reads sperging about stuff no one cares about. You wouldn't fuck anyone up lol.

Dude you're a little creep and a retard. You know absolutely nothing about me. End your pathetic life, animals shouldn't have to die to keep such a worthless sack of shit like you breathing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom