Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Dragon Age 2 screenshots

Ruprekt

Scholar
1556-3-1281088143.jpg

1556-2-1281088143.jpg

ok I lied

ironyuri

JarlFrank said:
Yeah, made me go :shock: for a minute there :lol:

How could anyone be fooled? The background/environment texture resolutions are too high and detailed for this to be Dragon Age 2.

Bros I am disappoint. :rpgcodex:

ironyuri

Also the sword is not jagged/flamberged/flanged/spiked enough for this to be as EPIC and GRIMDARK as Dragon Age 2.

It's like a giant straight fucking cleaver. That is hardly fucking epic, it's just big. Fuck.

Bros we have to understand the :decline: to truly fight it. You should all up your game.

Mortmal

Arcane
Monster hunter 3 meets bioware... its really not tha far fetched even if you photoshopped it.

SoupNazi

Mortmal said:
Monster hunter 3 meets bioware... its really not tha far fetched even if you photoshopped it.

I'm pretty sure it's a mod, not photoshop.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
Dragon age 2 is a poorly done, console emphasized "hack and slash" game with little to no RPG elements. Bioware, or "Biofag" as I call them, has continued to go downhill with each release.

I will plan on playing this game only 5 times. I will thoroughly know every facet so that I can explain the pure homosexuality of the experience.

Quite obvious that "Biofag" is catering to the homosexual, drooling console market with the emphasis on fancy graphics. Also, the graphics of this game are quite awful.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
LOLLOLOL BRO FAGTALK HURTS MY BRIAN SOMETIMES I TRY TO FIT IN BECAUSE SO MANY HERE DONT WANT TO BE MY BROS BUT THENB I TRY AND I GET FUCKING BOARD OF IT

1eyedking

Erudite
BLOBERT said:
Dragon age 2 is a poorly done, console emphasized "hack and slash" game with little to no RPG elements. Bioware, or "Biofag" as I call them, has continued to go downhill with each release.

I will plan on playing this game only 5 times. I will thoroughly know every facet so that I can explain the pure homosexuality of the experience.

Quite obvious that "Biofag" is catering to the homosexual, drooling console market with the emphasis on fancy graphics. Also, the graphics of this game are quite awful.
:what:

Silellak

Cipher
1eyedking said:
BLOBERT said:

:what:

Derper

Prophet
BLOBERT said:

You should do a Let's Play. I'd watch.

1eyedking

Erudite
The crown rolling down thing...I've seen it before...

(Notice that even though it's Warcraft it's much better.)

DramaticPopcorn said:
Looks incredibly japanese and ghey.
And this of course.

Pablosdog said:
FFS DID NOBODY NOTICE THAT ITS A GODDAMN BUSTER SWORD
WE CAN'T STOP HERE, THIS IS FANCRAP/INDIEFAG COUNTRY

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom