Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MCA interview on New Vegas DLCs

Deleted member 7219

Anyway, I'm not too fussed about the DLC being subpar. The main game was simply brilliant, and I don't think it needs anything to spice it up.

Dead Money had interesting ideas, a good setting, but it turned into a corridor shooter. Honest Hearts had an interesting thing going on, what with religion and the tribes, but it was too short. I'm staying hopeful for the next two but I'm not expecting much.

As I said earlier, it doesn't bother me. I'll keep replaying New Vegas every 6 months or so regardless.

Cabazone

Educated
Turisas said:
didn't FNV sell better than FO3?

Even so, it's because of the franchise, not some fungible studio. It may be the case, but I wouldn't bet a lot on obsidian do it again; especially if they come to the strange idea that they need to be paid more because NV has been a great success.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom