Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Marvel Snap! (aka Fast Gwent by Hearthstone devs)

Jason Liang

Arcane
white-neon-gold-and-prismatic-showcase-v0-44lh3boi8pxc1.jpg
white-neon-inked-showcase-v0-3evql2ml6pxc1.jpg
white-neon-gold-and-prismatic-showcase-v0-19ug8my39pxc1.jpg
white-neon-gold-and-prismatic-showcase-v0-gutt59228pxc1.jpg
white-neon-gold-and-prismatic-showcase-v0-f5c6l4se8pxc1.jpg
white-neon-inked-showcase-v0-js6fk4go6pxc1.jpg
white-neon-inked-showcase-v0-alzyhem87pxc1.jpg
white-neon-inked-showcase-v0-qslczq267pxc1.jpg
white-neon-inked-showcase-v0-9lnt7l607pxc1.jpg
white-neon-inked-showcase-v0-r2u3iff27pxc1.jpg
white-neon-inked-showcase-v0-x9w782ls6pxc1.jpg
white-neon-inked-showcase-v0-exwkn2xm6pxc1.jpg
white-neon-gold-and-prismatic-showcase-v0-lnj3saud8pxc1.jpg

Last edited:

Jason Liang

Arcane
Looks expensive.
Well, the new frames are still cheaper than 1200 gold -> 1500 credits, no?

(I haven't gotten any yet, pics are just previews. Waiting to see how the black border frames look first, especially since I play on low res).

Last edited:

J1M

Arcane
Looks expensive.

(I haven't gotten any yet, pics are just previews. Waiting to see how the black border frames look first, especially since I play on low res).
I don't know what you are referencing. Do the frames grant progression somehow? If they are cosmetic then of course 1500 credits is better.

Jason Liang

Arcane
Looks expensive.

I don't know what you are referencing. Do the frames grant progression somehow? If they are cosmetic then of course 1500 credits is better.
1500 credits is 1/4 of a key worth of progression, or 3 days of daily missions. Negligible in the long term. You would need to spend 4800 gold to get just 1 key worth of credits. Buying 12 white neon frames is only 10,800 gold, or a bit over 2 keys, in comparison.

J1M

Arcane
Looks expensive.

1500 credits is 1/4 of a key worth of progression, or 3 days of daily missions. Negligible in the long term. You would need to spend 4800 gold to get just 1 key worth of credits. Buying 12 white neon frames is only 10,800 gold, or a bit over 2 keys, in comparison.
I would rather turn that into tokens for a targeted series 5 card.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom