Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mafia 2 producer is a true BRO

Achilles

Arcane
When asked "what is the biggest problem the game industry faces", 2K Games' Denby Grace replied with the following gem:

""It's a very good question and maybe a little general for a concise answer. An obsession with gay space marines."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-09-18-games-obsessed-with-gay-space-marines

Damn straight! :salute: Do read the comments, they are full of Halo/Gears of War fan butthurt :lol:

Rogue

Educated
Well maybe Mafia 3 should be happening in space, then.

Angthoron

Arcane
Mafia in space should be called Muffia and it absolutely has to feature butch and grimdark space lesbian SWAT and marine teams. Because, you know. It would be like original.

Red Russian

Scholar
Butch and Grimdark Space Lesbian TWAT and Marine Teams scissoring each other after a good day's period out on the battlefield. The blood and pussy and... and... OH GOD ITZ HEAVAN!!!

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Is this something to do with the speculation that since WH40K space marines are inhumanly huge and supernaturally strong, the only sex they can get is with other inhumanly huge, supernaturally strong beings, ala their battle-brothers? Since normal human beings would probably not survive the whole thing.

entertainer

Arbiter
Yeah, see, when game producers make this kind of comment, are we really surprised at the general level of hostility towards the LGBT community in gaming?

THIS.
As a gay man, it's f*cking disgusting hearing the amount of pathetic, ignorant trash talk over Live, on gaming forums and from the developers. Why the fucking obsession? Last time I checked I'm here to play games, not talk about where I do and do not stick my little chap. I don't go around obsessed with my sexuality, so why the hell are they?

:lol:

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Stereotypical Villain said:
And the apothecary rips their nuts off after they die in battle.

Yeah... I see a pattern here.

Ah yeah. So that's what they mean when they say a battle-brother's geneseed must not be lost.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Ed123 said:
Lesifoere said:
Stereotypical Villain said:
And the apothecary rips their nuts off after they die in battle.

Yeah... I see a pattern here.

Ah yeah. So that's what they mean when they say a battle-brother's geneseed must not be lost.

Geneseed is stored in the throat, IIRC.

As is their rectum. :smug:

Wait, their rectums are stored in their throats? Grimdark^nth.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
Ho ho ho, those silly commenters are not elite enough to find HAHAHAHAHA GAY PPL funny

Fuck your counter-counter edginess bro, people who take themselves seriously are the enemy and in this case the Codex is fighting the good fight, you need to check your shit this is unnaceptable

Harold

Arcane
Mafia II is pretty shit but Halo/Gears of War/StarCraft 2 are even shittier so the guy is ok in my book for the butthurt he generated.

oscar

Arcane
Gay people's indignation about using the word gay as an insult is pretty amusing. HOW DARE FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS CALL ME A FAG! I DEMAND RESPECT AS A HOMOSEXUAL AND PEOPLE TO TREAT ME NO DIFFERENTLY TO HOW THEY WOULD IF I WAS STRAIGHT EVEN THOUGH I INSIST ON TALKING IN A ULTRA-HIGH VOICE, WEARING SKIN TIGHT CLOTHING, HOLDING MY HANDS EFFEMINATELY AND BRINGING UP I'M GAY EVERY FIVE SECONDS.

denizsi

Arcane
I'd like a JA2 in space, with space ships, raid-boardings and what have you. It would be so sweet. Mass Effect as a tactical TB game or at the very least a R6 type game would be supercool.

Project: Eternity
oscar said:
Gay people's indignation about using the word gay as an insult is pretty amusing. HOW DARE FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS CALL ME A FAG! I DEMAND RESPECT AS A HOMOSEXUAL AND PEOPLE TO TREAT ME NO DIFFERENTLY TO HOW THEY WOULD IF I WAS STRAIGHT EVEN THOUGH I INSIST ON TALKING IN A ULTRA-HIGH VOICE, WEARING SKIN TIGHT CLOTHING, HOLDING MY HANDS EFFEMINATELY AND BRINGING UP I'M GAY EVERY FIVE SECONDS.

Has anyone ever actually encountered this particular type of gay?
daffyd-poster-little.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom