Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Looking for a specific article or forum post or something...

Simbacca

Novice
Once a while back, I was linked to a writing (not sure if it was an article or forum post) here at the RPG Codex that I can't seem to now find again. The article pretty much explain in extreme detail all the history and drama of The Elder Scrolls and of Bethdesda Softworks. Whether this article or lenghty post was leading up to a point regarding a lack of faith in what will come in FallOut 3, Oblivion, or Morrowind, or if the article even had a point besides the history lesson at all, I can not remember. Does any here know what writing I'm talking about and if so, could you please link me to it?

Thanks.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member

Pastel

Scholar
You are welcome to stay here nonetheless. Be sure to create a thread in Gen RPG about why you hate Bethesda and Oblivion though, otherwise you'll be limited to posting in the Opposing Views section.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Pastel said:
You are welcome to stay here nonetheless. Be sure to create a thread in Gen RPG about why you hate Bethesda and Oblivion though, otherwise you'll be limited to posting in the Opposing Views section.
Stop the Stormfront crap.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Seriously, after the way Lumpy botched the Stormfront LP he shouldn't even be bringing it up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom