Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

List of WASD-like control 3D advent/platfm games (sing.play)

cesm23

Novice
useless it will get flooded by spam and offtopic and bullying soon after my reply.

franc kaos

Liturgist
Well, I guess you're no longer reading these posts, after the 10 page RPG debacle, but just in case:

http://www.realmsofthehaunting.com/
The tale begins in deepest Cornwall, where the main character, Adam Randall, arrives for his father's funeral. His father's death, happening under the most suspicious circumstances, sparks a series of nightmarish visions, all revolving around a house that Adam has little recollection of. Haunted by these images, he eventually tracks down the house, discovering it to be the erstwhile home of a powerful French sorcerer whose experiments unleashed a hoard of demons.

A wasd adventure shooting game, which can be gotten free. It's pretty good.

Also, Daggerfall (DOSbox - old style graphics) 3D RPG, can be DL free from Bethesda.

And while I get that you dislike point n click, if you really liked Ultima9, then I think you would love the storyline to Ultima 7 (top down view PnC) - and you know, it's sometimes good to try new things.

cesm23

Novice
franc kaos said:
Well, I guess you're no longer reading these posts, after the 10 page RPG debacle, but just in case:

http://www.realmsofthehaunting.com/
The tale begins in deepest Cornwall, where the main character, Adam Randall, arrives for his father's funeral. His father's death, happening under the most suspicious circumstances, sparks a series of nightmarish visions, all revolving around a house that Adam has little recollection of. Haunted by these images, he eventually tracks down the house, discovering it to be the erstwhile home of a powerful French sorcerer whose experiments unleashed a hoard of demons.

A wasd adventure shooting game, which can be gotten free. It's pretty good.

Also, Daggerfall (DOSbox - old style graphics) 3D RPG, can be DL free from Bethesda.

And while I get that you dislike point n click, if you really liked Ultima9, then I think you would love the storyline to Ultima 7 (top down view PnC) - and you know, it's sometimes good to try new things.

Yeah thanks a lot for the suggestion even tough you now know this topic will turn just like the other one after they see my reply here, they will take great pleasure in bashing me for replying in the forum again and that i read something on it, even if it was just this topic.

Jeez i completly forgot to remove the topic notification for this topic was well, if it wasn't for that indeed i wouldn't be reading it, fortunately i removed the topic notification in the other one so i absolutly am not reading it, i imagine how bad they arel be talking about me, altough you know that as soon as they see my reply here they will DIE if they won't bash me here too, so this is was well my last read of this topic, thanks for the game suggestion, but remember i won't be reading this anymore because now as soon they notice this reply this will get flooded by the bullys, but they can get desperated all they want since i won't feed their need for bulling someone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom