Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lets pick our country for Brigandine!

Which country do we play as?

• New Almekia

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Norgard

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Leonia

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Iscalio

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Caerleon

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Esgares

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
He was there, I lost interest after a couple of updates though. I just don't find retardo Andhaira stuff funny for an extended period. :shrug:

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Totally going to name all the ghouls and weak units after Iscalio supporters and the badass dragons and shit after the Norgard voters.

lightbane

Arcane
Dragons are ass boring

Is that the rare proctologist dragon you're thinking of? M:

"Rare"? Every dragon is a proctologist, i.e., full of shit. It's a well-known fact. M:

jack-american-dragon-jake-long-2879932-400-400.jpg

Archaeon

Scholar
Archaeon the ghoul at your service too. But I want to eventually become Necromancer class... Or Ninja Master would be good too! :D The cool thing about Dryst( Iscalio's leader ) is he starts at Tyrant class and is the only leader that gets to evolve his class! He gets Super Tyrant at lvl. 30 :D

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Actually, Lance gets to evolve his class too. And he doesn't need level 30 to do it.

Played the first battle, named a bunch of monsters after people in this thread. Azira experienced some massive incline for a single fight.

Will do the update tomorrow, probably. Still tired from the SitD LP. And there's a whole bunch of screenshots I'm gonna have to sort through because I was spamming them during the battle animations to catch certain frames. Though I got some good ones I think.

Edit: Actually after looking through them, it looks like the battle scenes aren't screenshotting properly, even though they displayed just fine. Oh well, I can just turn them off. More room for other kinds of screenshots. Early PSX 3D isn't exactly jaw dropping anyways.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom