Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Labyrinth: The Wizard's Cat - real-time single character dungeon crawler - coming June

Zombisoft

Zombisoft
Developer
http://angu.ddns.net

Hello guys.
After 3 years of development, my old school pixelart dungeon crawler game Labyrinth: The Wizard's cat is finally complete.
As a big fan of dungeon master, eye of the beholder and other rpg's from the 80s and 90s, my dream has always been to create a game like these.
Please check out the game on my Steam store page It will be released on the first of June this year.

Thanks!

Last edited:

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
i thought you are going to play as a cat

tenor.gif

Zombisoft

Zombisoft
Developer
Hehe.. As a cat, you don't have the muscles..
Many thanks to whoever posted the youtube and steam links

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I like the look of this, and it really looks like an homage to Dungeon Master. :salute: Wishlisted. Will keep this one in mind. Good luck!

Zombisoft there's a small typo in your description above "eye of the container" should be "eye of the beholder".

mondblut

Arcane
Finally a story we can all get behind. Move aside, muh saving the world from waterchip mortality.

Habichtswalder

Literate
Jaesun, ouch! didn’t see that
Btw is there any reason why the game is called "wizard's cat" instead of "Wizard's Cat" on Steam?
You use capital letters in the logo and the title of this thread, but not there. It looks a bit strange because it's the industry standard to capitalise every word.

Zombisoft

Zombisoft
Developer
No reason really but thanks for pointing it out..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom