Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KOTOR 2

Quigs

Magister
Just to keep all KOTOR2 disc in one place...

Anyway, All I want for christmas... Is a friggin silver crystal. Ive got every friggin color in the game but silver. Worst part is, it seems like there is much more random rewards in the game then the first.

Example, In Nar Shadaa, one of the refugees below gives you a reward for healing him. I did it, and got some mandalorian ranged enhancement. Fought the serraco, and the game froze up. Restarted, healed the guy, and got a cyan crystal this time.

Anyone know of a fixed silver crystal location?

Hawkwing74

Liturgist
I got mine on Dantooine...not sure if it's fixed though. You can't build them with the workbench either I don't think.

errorcode

Liturgist
i think i bought my silver crystal on either Dxun or on Dantooine from a vendor.

I'm actually starting to enjoy the random drop system. I'm about 2/3 through my second play through and i'm finding new and exciting items this time around too.

Although i am curious as to what the "super rare" items in the game are. I've only found one that seems to be a really rare jedi crystal, but nothing else really.

Quigs

Magister
I found a +5 wis helm, good only, in onderons vault on my good char, which was replaced by a friggin blue crystal with my evil char.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom