Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KotoR 2 so far is very good

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Role-Player said:
Locue said:
Well, gee. I wish I could spend more time with romanceable females.

So do I. So do I.

*sigh*
I'm sure everybody agrees. *sigh*

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
With what? With a general need to spend more time with romanceable females, or just with me needing to spend more time with romanceable females? :)

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Role-Player said:
With what? With a general need to spend more time with romanceable females, or just with me needing to spend more time with romanceable females? :)
For some odd reason, I'd say both. :wink: Romanceable females are always nice and maybe it'd keep you away from the Codex for a while. :)

protobob

Liturgist
Locue said:
So the virtual inhabitants of KOTOR2 actually can notice you stealing their stuff this time around? That's actually a good improvement from KOTOR1 in my opinion, where you could just walk in and grab their possessions with no reaction at all.

Then answer to that is "sometimes." Most of the time, no, they don't care.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
protobob said:
Locue said:
So the virtual inhabitants of KOTOR2 actually can notice you stealing their stuff this time around? That's actually a good improvement from KOTOR1 in my opinion, where you could just walk in and grab their possessions with no reaction at all.

Then answer to that is "sometimes." Most of the time, no, they don't care.
Oh. Ah well, I guess it's no big deal anyway. Phew. You almost had me there. :)

Hawkwing74

Liturgist
I only found one situation where it violated the "take what you want" rule that is common in RPGs. It was an amusing side event.

The game is pretty good but it has its bugs, especially infinite this and that exploits.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom