Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
In this game, can I charge at enemies in horseback and impale them with a spear? I loved doing it in M&B.

cretin

Arcane
Douchebag!
WOKE is literally anti-human chaos cult. This game was revealed inside cathedral singing hymns to God. I have a feeling this will be pretty based game

Original did have a slight secular bias though. Can't expect people today to have an understanding how truly pervasive religion was in those days. Kingdom Come lacked a massive amount of religious events that would have been super common back in the day. It still wasn't outright AGAINST religion though, which i guess by modern standards is better than notnothing.
Was and still is. Faith is central to human evolution apparently. Christianity got replaced or subsumed into Gaia worship. Same mentality that propelled retards to go on Crusades in faraway lands is pretty much the same mentality that'll enables modern progs to destroy the power grid to fight climate change. Because my weedeater pisses off Gaia or something.
the crusades were absolutely rational, understandable and justified even if you are exclusively looking through the lens of a secular modernfag.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Can't wait for the return of the Bohemian earspoon:

4ZUe48L.png

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Look, WOKE has to be SIGNALED. IT HAS TO BE IN YOUR FACE. It has to be shown. Trailer is eXtremely promising when it comes to narrative. I truly don't expect it to be WOKE. It will be as WOKE as first Conan movie from 80s, probably even less so

Wokeness isn't just the presence of niggers etc.

Lot's of 80s movies had black people in them but it felt natural and organic. Carl Weathers and Bill Duke in Predator fit perfectly in the movie and are very cool characters. It's when you start doing shit like niggers in medieval Europe or amputee wombyns in WWI that shit starts to feel forced as fuck.
Or B.A. Baracus - The A-Team.
T.C. Theodore Calvin - Magnum P.I.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Cant wait to once more:

- throw shit at German houses only to be made to feel bad about it as Germans mostly turn out to be model citizens
- chase out economic migrants coming from Hungary to prevent them from culturaly enriching nearby villages
- not encounter any niggers in everyday life

Damn bro - KCD is trully the most accurate simulation of central European experience out there. One could almost say that things didnt change much around here since 1400s either...

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Cant wait to once more:

- throw shit at German houses only to be made to feel bad about it as Germans mostly turn out to be model citizens
- chase out economic migrants coming from Hungary to prevent them from culturaly enriching nearby villages

Damn bro - KCD is trully the most accurate simulation of central European experience out there. One could almost say that things didnt change much around here since 1400s either...

Don't feel bad - germans like that shit, literally.

thesecret1

Arcane
Bathhouses - could smuggle some small homosexual innuendo.
They were in the first game too and functioned as cheap whorehouses.

Gays are guaranteed
Obviously, seeing as how the first game's antagonist (Toth) was shown to be one. He and his buttbuddy were the only gays in KCD, save for one monk in the monastery who tried to hide it from you (and whom other monks, hilariously, warned you about, saying he desires your ass).

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Kingdom Come: Deliverance's philosophy on historical accuracy was debated quite a bit at release, particularly in regards to its lack of people of color. Has Warhorse's approach or philosophy changed at all with Kingdom Come 2? What new historical data will Kingdom Come 2 be incorporating, if any?

Henry is embarking on a journey from the countryside and local quarrels to a relatively cosmopolitan city that is besieged and occupied by the invading king. Naturally, in a place like this, people can expect a wide range of ethnicities and different characters that Henry will meet on his journey.

NOTSUREIF.jpg

Incognito/STK

Educated
Kingdom Come: Deliverance's philosophy on historical accuracy was debated quite a bit at release, particularly in regards to its lack of people of color. Has Warhorse's approach or philosophy changed at all with Kingdom Come 2? What new historical data will Kingdom Come 2 be incorporating, if any?

Henry is embarking on a journey from the countryside and local quarrels to a relatively cosmopolitan city that is besieged and occupied by the invading king. Naturally, in a place like this, people can expect a wide range of ethnicities and different characters that Henry will meet on his journey.

NOTSUREIF.jpg

What? Nothing against some Italian and Spanish merchants in the city... :smug:

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Cant wait to once more:

I do hope they keep the somewhat playful tone of the original game like that. There are tons of lightearted and goofy moments between the serious, tragic and political stuff. Hans capon for example, and all the goofy sidequests. It would probably more difficult with hardened and adult henry, but hope they find a way.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Cant wait to once more:

I do hope they keep the somewhat playful tone of the original game like that. There are tons of lightearted and goofy moments between the serious, tragic and political stuff. Hans capon for example, and all the goofy sidequests. It would probably more difficult with hardened and adult henry, but hope they find a way.

Just no more jokes about witches rubbing potions on their pussy, please. Easily the worst quest in the game.

DoWhocares

Literate
Cant wait to once more:

I too was alarmed by that line about fewer low-stakes activities and le dark epic tone. But then the reveal video had the Seinfeld shrinkage bit between Henry and Capon, so for the time being my fears are assuaged.

thesecret1

Arcane
Journos weren't even right about KCD1 not being diverse. In fact, it was full of ethnically different characters - the Cumans! Depicted as violent subhuman mongoloids, they were among the characters Henry came in contact with the most. I'm sure Vavra is willing to include a quest where Henry has to massacre a bunch of niggers (all with bones in their noses, spears, and chanting "ooga booga") to satisfy the journos, but his commitment to historical accuracy prevents him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom