Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com

435680479_1161741638395053_9022767007991345281_n.jpg

Last edited:

Zariusz

Arbiter
Are we playing as some XIX century Czech sod, drunkedly reenacting famous deeds of his ancestor on local Germans while our family tries to prevent our arrest by Habsburg police?

Would play tbh

Jinn

Arcane
Man, I really hope it's a reveal that the game is only six months away or something. Wishful thinking, I know.

Hhmm, weird. Logic and heart both say it ought to be KCD2, but that image... That's modern clothing. Doesn't make any sense...

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
Hhmm, weird. Logic and heart both say it ought to be KCD2, but that image... That's modern clothing. Doesn't make any sense...
My thinking: A stock photo of a modern warhorse

I think people read into shit too much lol. It'll be KCD2, it has to be because we know Embracer will fucking kill them as a studio if it isn't. Scary times for Warhorse, so this better be good.

goregasm

Scholar
This picture looks like Fredrick the Great has come to see us.

Maybe KCD is going to go the self contained series route, bouncing around flash points in history from an "everymans" perspective.

Maybe we get a direct sequel to KCD, either way I will most likely give them my money, as KCD was the most refreshing game I have played in many years.

Hope it's KCD2 or some spin-off game using the engine but not affecting KCD2 being made. But then again, it's not like Piranha Bytes didn't shit the bed with Gothic 3/Risen 2-3/Elex 2, or Logic Artists didn't implode with Expeditions: Rome. Talented gaming studios are worse than drug-addled rock stars when it comes to shooting themselves in the foot.

Zariusz

Arbiter
I wonder if there is chance for close release after annoucement, 6 years after the release of KCD could be enough, how much of that time could actually be spent on making sequel though... maybe we have 1,5 or 2 years of waiting?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom