Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Keira Metz Story Arc (potential spoilers)

sevean

Barely Literate
Hey all,

For those of you that have completed the game and romanced Keira Metz, do you know if it's possible for her and Geralt to stay together in a relationship?

I read somewhere that, if you send her off to Kaer Morhen, she ends up eloping with Lambert and they become a couple. Kind of disappointing, since I rather liked her character. Any validity to these rumors? I'd be willing to forgo a romance with Triss or Yennefer if it meant that Geralt and Keira could be an item.

Thanks!

p.s. if you're wondering where I'm at in the story, I just completed the "Now or Never" quest.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
There's 3 romance options for the ending slides.
Triss - Do all her sidequests and plowing. Don't do anything with Yennefer
Yennefer - Do all her sidequests and plowing. Don't do anything with Triss
4ever alone - fail to do one of the above, or attempt to plow both & get caught

GrapeJam

Novice
Nope, no way to end up with her, a shame really, I'd prefer her over both Triss and Yennefer (who sadly can't get killed in anyway).

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Well, I did boink Keira, and then sent her off to Kaer Morhen. Lambert is a bit of a cunt and doesn't really deserve her, nor can I see, from what I know of her character (books lore), how she'd enjoy being a witcher's bitch. Oh well, anyway, I tapped her first.

Perkel

Arcane
For a second i thought it is bioware thread.
She's nympho and if you read Time of Contempt you would know she fucks anything that moves.

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Her "achievement" is called Friends with Benefits for a reason, not really a romance.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
I also sent her back to Kaer but upon returning didn't find her there nor information about her eloping. Maybe I missed it in a frenzy of skipping dialogues. Sometimes dialogues in this game are so long winded.
I never kill witches, always support dwarves and elves. The only decent humans are from Skellige and Nilfgaard.

made

Arcane
Fully expecting her eventual betrayal, I have put her to the sword after taking advantage of her cooking skills.

GrapeJam

Novice
Anyway, as it is right now Triss is the only choice for me because Yen is a bitch, I'd choose Keira over them both thought, what a shame.

bonescraper

fxcjguk8qq7.jpg

:hero:
I fucking hate you.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
If you do it
she leaves in the end and cures that disease, becoming rich and famous just as she wanted.

Anyway, as it is right now Triss is the only choice for me because Yen is a bitch, I'd choose Keira over them both thought, what a shame.

Triss's hair bulbs have weird physics and are always vibrating in the wind. I would've preferred a Shani option.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
On the topic of Keira Metz - be sure to buy all the recipes in her inventory. Once you finish her follow-up questline, she disappears and no other merchants sell them. You'll go through the game without the basic respies for several potions/oils and no way to craft them otherwise.

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity
On the topic of Keira Metz - be sure to buy all the recipes in her inventory. Once you finish her follow-up questline, she disappears and no other merchants sell them. You'll go through the game without the basic respies for several potions/oils and no way to craft them otherwise.
Now this sucks, I only bought 2 of her recipes before completing her quest, always assumed there would be other options to buy them.

Perkel

Arcane

Recipes recur over game. She does have a lot of recipes but you can find/buy all of them.

What games does is that when you buy recipe it delists it from everywhere shops/chests so you may think that she was only one from which you could get something like beast oil.

I think for some chests it also changes recipes for something else.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom