Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Japanese PC magazine and panties.

Luzur

Good Sir
Melcar said:
You guys just don't understand Japanese culture. It's too sophisticated for your uncultured brains.

baka gaijin.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Luzur said:
Melcar said:
You guys just don't understand Japanese culture. It's too sophisticated for your uncultured brains.

baka gaijin.

馬鹿 外人

How foolish of us Luzur. Clearly such unsophisticated unterÜbermensch like us cannot into masterrace weeaboo pop culture.

Luzur

Good Sir
Mrowak said:
Luzur said:
Melcar said:

baka gaijin.

馬鹿 外人

How foolish of us Luzur. Clearly such unsophisticated unterÜbermensch like us cannot into masterrace weeaboo pop culture.

uh.....you dont need to be a weeaboo to know baka gaijin means stupid foreigner in japanese.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Luzur said:
Mrowak said:
Luzur said:
Melcar said:

baka gaijin.

馬鹿 外人

uh.....you dont need to be a weeaboo to know baka gaijin means stupid foreigner in japanese.

I believe we misunderstood each other. Please copy paste 馬鹿 外人into any online dictionary - I know perfectly well what baka gaikokujin means ;)
Who doesn't :roll:

I meant to be ironic - as in clearly sarcastic post by Melcar. From your reaction it seems I still have got a long way to go with polishing my sarcasm to even dream about finding place among the great sages of the Codex :(

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
"Bakaroo" would be more appropriate.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom