Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Japan catching up with the west, more dragon and awesome™

ortucis

Prophet
Anyone wants to make a game about dragons? Anyone?

I can make a 2 poly dragon model fo the game.

Angthoron

Arcane
Oh wow, a JRPG with weapon/armour designs more realistic than Dragon Age 2. So this is what it has come to.

lightbane

Arcane
ortucis said:
Anyone wants to make a game about dragons? Anyone?

Long before all of this DA bullshit, there was the Breat of Fire series, a bunch of actually good jrpgs with dragons as a major plot point... But Crapcom has abandoned the franchise, probably for the better, seeing this trailer.

RPGMaster

Savant
That is one stupid title.

I bet Mike Laidlaw cried when he saw the trailer.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Multiheaded Hydra...

I bought some shoelike shoes recently.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
To be honest I'd like to see an asian styled dragon in next gen graphics. Infact they should've just gone with full style ancient asia with this game. Would've been interesting.

J1M

Arcane
The best part of that trailer is the massive lag that occurs as the character hits his opponents. Ripped directly out of Zelda's combat but without the particle effects for impact. Sadly, this flow-breaking stupidity is actually a japanese design choice and not an engine hiccup. Oh, and by design decision I mean someone at Nintendo or SquareEnix put it in a game and the rest of japan copies it.

deuxhero

Arcane
I was rather mehed by the announcement. I was one of the people expecting Capcom to quit hating on BoF. Though I realize in hindsight that is irrational.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Not for PC

close + lock thread, throw this garbage away

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom