Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Jagged Alliance: Flashback gets its last Early Access update

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tags: Full Control; Jagged Alliance: Flashback; Steam Early Access

JAF_Assets_Steam_IM_Update3.jpg

Jagged Alliance: Flashback has had its last update on Early Access before the game is fully released.

A full list of new content and features can be found right here:
Energy system
Morale system
Drop & loot system
Improved enemy AI and spawn system
15 new iconic weapons
Unlocked all sectors
Strategic map overhaul

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I have no problem replaying the game every couple of months. Its just that much fun. There are also lots custom maps and campaigns to try out.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
If that will be better than JA:BiA[tch] then it will be good start, not to mention turn based combat obviously.

sser

Arcane
Developer
I feel like the only person who actually enjoyed BiA :lol:

The Steam online forums seem to indicate that this game needs more time, but I guess we'll see on release. They're charging a pretty penny for it which reads 'cash grab' to me, taking full advantage of the JA namesake moreso than its gameplay.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I feel like the only person who actually enjoyed BiA :lol:

The Steam online forums seem to indicate that this game needs more time, but I guess we'll see on release. They're charging a pretty penny for it which reads 'cash grab' to me, taking full advantage of the JA namesake moreso than its gameplay.

If you talk about JABiA + one of 2 mods for it, then there's more people that enjoyed it.
If you talk about vanillia - then yes, you're propably one because even devs propably hate this game.

Severian Silk

This is like Silent Storm all over again. Good engine but very little content.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom