Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jagged Alliance 2: Urban Chaos

After playing Urban Chaos, which of the following would you say best reflects your views:

• Well worth the downloading, Talonsoft should take notes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good MOD, maybe the next one will be better.

• Left me dissapointed.

• Total voters

Blood Baron

Novice
With a flourishing JA2 Topic, and an increasingly popular UC Mod I thought it might be good to start a JA2 Urban Chaos Discussion going on game-play assistance and game-problem help since the availability of any form of adequate FAQ for this program is sorely missing from the net for the most part.

I might as well ask the first question (and yes part of my reason for starting this thread is mercenary, pun intended).

As the game, Urban Chaos (full mod) starts out it seems to have very little direction. You don't have alot of money and even considerably less weapons (grateful for the shoot-out's bloodied weapons and the cargo is... ok). With such a larger number of hostiles and not enough weapons to equip a decent team and with the Port City heavily guarded (where the arms dealer supposedly lives)........ any ideas. At this point in the weaponless (almost) part of the game, prolonged use of the subway is suicide.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom