Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jagged Alliance 2 Help

Whipporowill

Erudite
You're right. I didn't connect the upset mail from Enrico and dropping loyalty. I quickly took three sectors and then a fourth and with a wee quest got Cumbria morale above 20% so I could start training militia. Unfortunatly the game hung while saving... hopefully my loot will be as good, and the combat as easy next time. But I doubt it.

*sob*

littleboy

Liturgist
I just picked up Wildfire, on sale :P , and I'm quite enjoying it. All the maps look like they are more realistic and better layed out (mines arn't just holes in a rock but actual complexes), the enimies are a bit harder (but not necisarliy smarter) and the gameplay is a lot harder which i kinda like.

Whipporowill

Erudite
Oh, it's C-A-mbria in JA2, not Cumbria. Must've had that one logded in my subconcious for some "odd" reason.

Anyone know how long a dev time this game actually had? I'm thouroughly impressed with most things. The only thing that could have used some polishing was the interface, as some things aren't that obvious. Other than that, one of the few games I'd give almost a full score. A-MAZING!

littleboy

Liturgist
The interface packs a lot into a small space (and conseqently does not have any lables) and once you get used to it it's okay. just remember to right click to get running options and alt to get the grabby hand and your okay.

Greenskin13

Erudite
I was certain Chakobee was on second....

Doesn't the interface have those nifty tooltips? I think they work better than labels. Plus, you could just read the manual.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom