Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

is this still happening

Unwanted

Micormic

Unwanted
:?: :?: Topic title says it all

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
It's on "indefinite hiatus", like it says in the stickied announcement thread at the top of the forum.

In other words: it's vaporware.

hal900x

Augur
Once again, a project wrecked by pussy. You nerds need to try and get laid more often, so when it happens it's not such a fucking godsend that you forget about everything else that matters.

Lumpy

Arcane
Yeah, except the pussy in question here is of the not-attached-to-a-female-body kind.

Callaxes

Arbiter
S8 - on a scale of 1 to 10 - how good are you at spanking ass?

hal900x said:
Lumpy said:
Yeah, except the pussy in question here is of the not-attached-to-a-female-body kind.
Yeah it is:
Section 8 said:
I happen to enjoy spending time with my fiance more than my passion project
That right there is the essence of weakness.

you missed the thread where i think DU found a section8 on another board giving extremely in depth directions to building the ultimate pocket pussy. its speculated the section8s are the same, since they listed the same location in their profiles.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom