Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is there a work around for this (problem in Arcanum)

Kogorn

Novice
I'm working on the quest where I have to retrieve the skulls of the siamese twins, but I smashed the chest the skulls were in earlier because I had no one with open locks (this was before I had started the quest).

I assume the skulls spawn in the chest, but since the chest is now gone, I'm guessing I'm SOL.

Is there a code or command I could use to get the skulls in my inventory to work around this?

Thanks!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Cloaked Figure said:
im pretty sure you can do it with arcedit_1.8 BUT if you cant, just be comforted by the fact that the quest has an extremely un-satisfying ending.

but is extremely awesome

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
Kogorn said:
I'm working on the quest where I have to retrieve the skulls of the siamese twins, but I smashed the chest the skulls were in earlier because I had no one with open locks (this was before I had started the quest).

I assume the skulls spawn in the chest, but since the chest is now gone, I'm guessing I'm SOL.

Is there a code or command I could use to get the skulls in my inventory to work around this?

Thanks!
The skulls are actually inside a pile of barrels, not a chest. It's in the warehouse next to Mr.Plough's one.

Anyway, if the container was destroyed, the skulls would be lying on the floor in a pile of trash for two days, then they disappear forever. Since it's a unique item, it can't be added with a save game editor. Although, it's possible to create some random item with this specific internal name (so it would trigger the quest events) in WorldEd and place it somewhere, it's just too radical a solution, I suppose.

Kogorn

Novice
I know it's an extreme solution, but could you please explain to me how to do it?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Phfff, real men use one save slot per playthrough. You fuck up, you start over.

Thrasher

Erudite
How boring, unless you're perfect like you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom