Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is the theme song from Burning Rangers the best game song of all time?

Nutmeg

Arcane
Vatnik Wumao
Awesome game too. Best arcade dungeon crawl 3D platformer. There's a random dungeon generator too.

Last edited:
Repressed Homosexual
You're late, we were listening to it nonstop in PSO2 a couple of months ago.

Here, look, new version (7:45):

They just had someone else sing and I don't know why, he pretty much sucks.

Mitsuyoshi is just way more into it. You can see it in the documentary I posted above too. He's very enthusiastic about it 22 years later.

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
They just had someone else sing and I don't know why, he pretty much sucks.

Mitsuyoshi is just way more into it. You can see it in the documentary I posted above too. He's very enthusiastic about it 22 years later.
He's the voice of the protagonist... in the anime adaptation of PSO2... and he isn't even in the actual game itself... and they only had him sing it so they could sell something for PSO's 20th anniversary... or something.

Yeah, I don't know why either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom