Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Imperialism series

Gaznak

Learned
I absolutely adore these two games. I love them even more than Civ2 ToT, MoM, MoO2 or HoMM2. It's a pinnacle of TBS greatness. They are almost perfect.

Tanaka

Educated
I absolutely adore these two games. I love them even more than Civ2 ToT, MoM, MoO2 or HoMM2. It's a pinnacle of TBS greatness. They are almost perfect.
Agreed they are really great games. You make me want to see if they will still work with Windows 10?

Aemar

Arcane
The second one does, I own it on GOG. No idea about the first one though.

Last edited:

Gaznak

Learned
You make me want to see if they will still work with Windows 10?

They both are known for being very picky about OSes to run them on. Imp1 is still glitchy even on my good old WinXP, I fear to think about Win10. And GOG releases proved to be not-so-adapted to various OSes as they are advertised.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom