Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

If you won a FREE copy of Fallout 3...

If you won a free copy of Fallout 3, would you...

• Sell the unopened copy online at a slight discount over the retail price?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scratch a fake Liam Neeson autograph on the manual (or whatever) and sell online it for 2x the retai

• Play it, love it, cherish it, sleep with the copy next to your pillow for the rest of your days?

• Play it for a while at least, then sell it online?

• Pee on the unopened box, douse it in kerosine, then set it ablaze (in any order), posting a video of

• Put a dead rat in the box along with a note written with pasted letters cut from various magazines,

• Make disk images of the dvd ROMS, torrent them, THEN sell the game in its original box on Ebay to so

• Give it to a clueless Elderscrolls fanboy relative/friend of yours?

• Total voters

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I'd install it immediately, of course. As you'd all do.

MisterStone

Arcane
Not me, I'm so retro-cool that my machine can only play roguelikes and Mount and Blade on low settings.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
micmu said:
Throw it away.
That's all I'd be bothered to do. Everything else isn't worth the effort, and giving/selling it just isn't something I'd be comfortable with. Don't want to spread the plague.

WalterKinde

Scholar
I'd try to sell it for mondo cash, yes IMHO its a shit game but what the hey, if Beth who probably also know its a shit game is making cash by selling an overpriced collector's edition etc why can't i make some money off the people who will buy it too?

Zomg

Arbiter
My raw hatred would cause the box to burst into flame, transmuting it into the Fallout dual jewel.

Silellak

Cipher
DoppelG said:
I would give it a try.
If it turns out to be half as bad as i think it is, well then i atleast have the experience to back it up when i proverbially destroy it over the internetz.
Actually, that might be worth the 50 euros, except that i don't want any to fall into Beths hands.

Buy it used, then destroy it.

One less copy out in the wild, no money to Beths.

Rhett Butler

Scholar
I'd sell it on ebay. I don't want to play it, but I don't care enough about it to waste money making a statement.

MisterStone

Arcane
Rhett Butler said:
I'd sell it on ebay. I don't want to play it, but I don't care enough about it to waste money making a statement.

Hell yeah, FO3 could pay a decent portion of the services of a high class hooker in Amsterdam. Most Beth fanboys would be better off if they invested in that instead of Fallout 3 :)

Rhett Butler

Scholar
MisterStone said:
Hell yeah, FO3 could pay a decent portion of the services of a high class hooker in Amsterdam. Most Beth fanboys would be better off if they invested in that instead of Fallout 3 :)

Not for me, not now I'm afraid. I'd be more likely to spend the money on a camping trip with my new girlfriend. She's hotter than four hookers put together into one super mutantwhore.

St. Toxic

Arcane
Rhett Butler said:
Not for me, not now I'm afraid. I'd be more likely to spend the money on a camping trip with my new girlfriend. She's hotter than four hookers put together into one super mutantwhore.

Nothing is hotter than 4 hookers fused into a giant superhooker. :x

Radisshu

Prophet
St. Toxic said:
Rhett Butler said:

This could be a pretty good Frankenstein spinoff.

Rhett Butler

Scholar
St. Toxic said:

My girl is.

A: She actually likes having sex with me, rather than just trying to finish me as fast as she can so she can go score and shoot with the money I paid her.

B: She does shit hookers don't do.

C: She has an E cup. A natural fucking E cup, and I'm a tit fetishist.

D: She smiles at me when I kiss her on the forehead.

Disclaimer: It is my birthday and I am drunk as hell and missing her right now, you are not allowed to remind me of this when I am sober or you are gay and a liberal environmentalist.

St. Toxic

Arcane
Rhett Butler said:
St. Toxic said:

My girl is.

A: She actually likes having sex with me, rather than just trying to finish me as fast as she can so she can go score and shoot with the money I paid her.

B: She does shit hookers don't do.

D: She smiles at me when I kiss her on the forehead.

Disclaimer: It is my birthday and I am drunk as hell and missing her right now, you are not allowed to remind me of this when I am sober or you are gay and a liberal environmentalist.

Dude.We're talking 4 hookers made into a giant mutated superhooker here. Fuck your abc's you dishonest bastard. :gnasher:

Rhett Butler

Scholar
St. Toxic said:
Dude.We're talking 4 hookers made into a giant mutated superhooker here. Fuck your abc's you dishonest bastard. :gnasher:

Yo man I've had hookers. Dozens of the bitches. I know hookers, had picking them up down to a fine art, or a science. They are good sex but they are forgotten easily. This girl picked me up, and she says I'm her man. I make her feel safe. She's really good at blowjobs too, and she has an E cup.

Edit: You forgot to say happy birthday too you cunt, I am 22 now.

Elwro said:
I'd install it immediately, of course. As you'd all do.

Yeah the morbid curiosity's certainly there. Kind of like thinking "Hey this 2girls1cup thing couldn't be as bad as everyone says it is..." or "this link on the Codex couldn't possibly be anything soul-scarring..."

Texas Red

Whiner
914819_20041117_screen001.jpg

Tzimisce just want to have fun.

MisterStone

Arcane
Rhett Butler said:
St. Toxic said:

This is hotter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHETT BUTLER! It is nice to see a young man reform from his wicked dissolute ways and follow the path of quality monogamous oral sex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom