Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I was looking for some Doom stuffs and...

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
MW2 is shit! all it is doing is rotting out the gaming world and swarming every single otherg gamer i see into NOOBS! TOTAL COMPLETE NOOBS!!! all i hear anymore in the gaming wolrd is fucking HALO! or MW@! im sick of this shit! There are very few devlelopers and games left that are good and dont just focus on the DAMN GRAPHICS! its gameplay and story people! seriously!

good games and developers:

Croteam, Id, Bethedsa, and a few other devs who created godlike games like DooM and Serious Sam

Hell, someone invite him here

DraQ

Arcane
Berekän said:
MW2 is shit! all it is doing is rotting out the gaming world and swarming every single otherg gamer i see into NOOBS! TOTAL COMPLETE NOOBS!!! all i hear anymore in the gaming wolrd is fucking HALO! or MW@! im sick of this shit! There are very few devlelopers and games left that are good and dont just focus on the DAMN GRAPHICS! its gameplay and story people! seriously!

Croteam, Id, Bethedsa, and a few other devs who created godlike games like DooM and Serious Sam

Bethesda? The new Bethesda?
:what:

DraQ

Arcane
Berekän said:

Rohit_N

Prophet
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I tried it out a while back, and it got old after a few hours. Reminds me of how much I love the original weapons.

Still, it has some nice monsters to fight.

Lord Rocket

Erudite
That fuckin mod, mang

Living here in New Zealand means I can't be too choosy about what servers I can join and generally the only server with acceptable ping and players online is one playing that frigging thing.

The best thing about it is the fact that the slow movement speed renders quite a few levels unfinishable. AWESOME!

(but yeah, some of the new monsters are pretty cool)

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
DraQ said:
Berekän said:

Allright, somehow my brain banned that part :oops: :oops:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Welll... he said Doom for id, SS for Croteam (no "2", so either First or Second Encounter, both of which are incline), then didn't mention anything for Beth. Maybe he meant Daggerfall or Morrowind? :M

Actually since he's on about shooters he might've meant Terminator. Which was a very, very unique game.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
bethesdathenewbethesda.jpg

MetalCraze

Arcane
Wikipedia said:
The Pool of Bethesda is a pool in the Muslim Quarter of Jerusalem

It all makes sense

Bethesda Softworks, Owned by Zenimax, CEO: Robert Altman (jew), Jerry Bruckheimer (jew), Leslie Moonves (jew), Harry Sloan (jew), Bethesda: Vlatko Andonov (jew), Executive Producer: Todd Howard (jew)
http://rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php ... 6a2602fc19

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom