Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bard's Tale I need help.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I've dropped two games in the past few months, the lastest was LoH 2 Witchy Woman. Granted, I played for about three hours straight yesterday, but now I have no desire to continue. I believe I have explored the limits of the game. I need a game that throws some curve balls my way.

I'm emulating, my faptop is not prepared for heavy duty gaming.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
No, Bigg Boss, but of course I have played FF Tactics. A patrician game. Now I know what I need to do, I need to play a Tactics Ogre game.

But fwiw, of the Legend of Heroes games, which is the best example of that series? Trails of Zero?

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I'm the wrong guy to ask on that modern JRPG's are usually the shits. Make sure you play the PSX or PSP version of Tactics Ogre not the old Nintendo ones.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
But fwiw, of the Legend of Heroes games, which is the best example of that series? Trails of Zero?

Definitely not. Start from Trails in the Sky FC and play everything. Your PC should be able to comfortably run the whole series up to around Cold Steel II, maybe.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Anything special you're in the mood for?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom