Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have D&D Next beta access

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Seems like I got accepted too, I just didn't notice until now since the mail from wizards was buried in a ton of kickstarter update spam.
I'm getting a real 2.5 ed feeling from the materials so far, but that might mainly be because the rules feel a bit disjointed since they're nowhere near finished.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I got in, but the game suddenly looks like shit to me. WotC will be WotC...

Murk

Arcane
Apparently you use your entire con score for your starting hp (plus a roll of your hit die)? So in the wizard's case it was con of 14 + roll (came out to 2) thus 16? I guess it's better than a 2hp wiz dying every second.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Anyone know why Mearls left?

I know Mearls, the only reason he hasn't bitched about why he left (or more likely was forced to leave) is cuz of some NDA + some money they paid him. But he won't be able to keep it inside himself that long. If not today, we will hear his side of the story after Next is shat out by WOTC.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Mearls left? :O

EDIT: Can't find anything about it online, sure you don't mean Cook?

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Whoops! Stupid sleep deprived brain of mine.

I meant, ofcourse, Cook.

Anyone know why he quit?

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
WOTC have released round 2 playtest docs...they are up for download for free at their website.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom