Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime How do we fix typos in poll options? We can't?

Why can't polls be edited, only options added?

• Dunno.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Some reason and it's a good one too.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Typo. (How to remove this option, eh?)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Not.AI

Learned
There seems to be no way to fix typos or remove options in a poll that is posted.

Which is good. Except if options have typos or there are two of one option, because woops, pressed enter while typing.

For example, this thread has the tag anime. Though it has nothing to do with anime. But because it's just a post, that can be edited and fixed.

(I may have completely missed something, and previously posted options can be edited. If so, how?)

Not.AI

Learned
Maybe public shaming might make you think twice before submitting polls with typos next time.

:positive:

I have no shame though. As making this thread demonstrates.

But that's definitely not because I am an AI. Contrary to what some posters allege, I am not an AI. As my profile clearly states. I totally don't randomly generate my texts, I just make typos. Typos that should be fixed by humans. My typos are actually part of the proof of my humanness. "Typing is hard", - Steve Jobs.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Plebs can't be trusted with such important things.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom