Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hidden NPC in Kotor2?

Quigs

Magister
Takes nothing special to find this guy, just a good set of eyes.

Do the Citadel staition missions. Do em for the Ithorians. Get access to their ship in the hangar. Run out into the giant invis forcefield. Look left. You can see something moving far out in the distance. Switch to kreia, use first person mode. The object is a neutral force npc.

Whats up with that?

Jed

Cipher
I saw him, too. At first, I thought he'd be some low level boss I would have to fight, until I realized I couldn't walk out there. If you wait long enough, he gets close enough that you can see he's someone in a pressure suit. My conclusion was ambiance.

Surlent

Liturgist
Quiqs, you forgot to say you need to equip the ring before he/she joins you.

And like "super secret npcs" in fainal fantsys, you must be at 99 level with every spell and item to get extra npcs to join. awesome.

M0rphz0rz

Novice
You have to find fuel for the chainsaw. Then you can cut through the force field.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Furthermore, you need to find the strongbox that contains the chainsaw, and that one's hidden away in Atris's holy archives so you won't be able to get him until at the end of the game where you will have to use the console to magicially teleport back to the restoration grounds. Only then will you encounter the hidden NPC Mission Vao who has travelled all this way to Telos only to get stuck in a force field. She will thank you with the opportunity to watch her engage in various lesbian activities with Kreia.

If you're male, the hidden NPC will be Jolee.

Nah.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom