Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

HHR's avatar is inappropriate and offensive

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
You bros should worship Thor and Odin. There's not much to it really, be brave, be honest, take up arms with a group of followers to pursue personal conflicts for the gods' amusement and die with a sword in your hand. In return you get to eternally feast, wench and fight until the end of days in Valhalla.

Phelot

Arcane
The more people that hate HHR, the more I am drawn to him. He's not really as bad as you all make him out to be. I bet if we were all out drinking at a bar, we'd have a good time until we get really drunk and start weeping. Outside of GD, he's made some good points and seems to be real about playing some old RPGs we're all suppose to love.

Skittles

He ruins the fun.
Maybe I don't frequent GD enough, but he seems like a bro. He lets shit go better than most posters here, at least, and he had a sense of humour with the WetWorks thing.

Secretninja

Cipher
God lets africans suffer because they evolved from monkeys, while the glorious white race was created in His image.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
That's none of your God damned business, you dirty Hindu.
The only God Wyrmie worships is Queen Victoria.

AS for you Crispy, why do you covet things like women? Don't you know that coveting displeases your God?

The more people that hate HHR, the more I am drawn to him. He's not really as bad as you all make him out to be. I bet if we were all out drinking at a bar, we'd have a good time until we get really drunk and start weeping. Outside of GD, he's made some good points and seems to be real about playing some old RPGs we're all suppose to love.
Then he'll ask you to shit on his chest....

Luzur

Good Sir
Crispy bored already of playing Skyrim?
Doubtful.

n69gz5.jpg

heh, i put Ulfric and his right-hand man on those firepits ass up.

the new king looks so smug with the ass of the Empire's enemies in the faces of visitors.

Project: Eternity
Avatars are shit unless they have something to do with video games.
Because Bible Adventures existed, HHR's avatar is fine.

Cassidy

Arcane
There is nothing wrong with HHR's avatar as much as there is nothing wrong in a Mormon explicitly identifying himself as one when he rings the bell of your house. Because in both cases it makes it easier and faster for you to ignore them when they show their flags and intentions openly.

racofer

Thread Incliner
He's obviously a Stormcloack, Ed123. Just ignore that filthy barbarian. :obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom