Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Heroes of Might & Magic III 20th anniversary

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
They should stick with the Forge town, not this gae Factory shite. MM VII evil ending for lyfe!

forge town is the only town which fits in

terrain of factory is great tho, and so are the placeables

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Unfortunately the search function doesn't work with archive.org.
Oh well, I've already downloaded all the HoMM3 maps I need, so it's not a big loss for me personally. But it is sad that the best download site for older HoMM 3 maps should disappear.

Last edited:

9ted6

Educated
Is HotA still really badly balanced? It's been awhile since I've played it.

eXalted

Arcane
Unfortunately the search function doesn't work with archive.org.
Oh well, I've already downloaded all the HoMM3 maps I need, so it's not a big loss for me personally. But it is sad that the best download site for older HoMM 3 maps should disappear.
Please do share an archive. Wrote you a dm.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
I've only checked the ext.to link and that works at least.
The magnet link from that site? There are no seeders.

if you download the magnet from ex dot to, there are actually seeders, the seeders page in the torrent isnt really up to dote

i dl'ed in like 3 min. Kinda slow but it works
Something was amiss with my torrent client. Resolved the issue, restarted the client, and the maps downloaded.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
F6NQhtDWQAAAPoj

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Welp. Just came back from Paul Anthony Romero quintet concert.

It was amazing.

I have to say though, Polish heroes III community has some kind of brown rice fever. I think I've seen three nerds with viet wives/GFs there.

Modron

Arcane
I have to say though, Polish heroes III community has some kind of brown rice fever. I think I've seen three nerds with viet wives/GFs there.
Vietnam is probably the one sexpat destination where polish money stretches further.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom