Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help me get past Montaillou!! (Lionheart)

dio_free

Novice
can someone please help me? I dont know if this is a glitch in the game... i have the newest version by the way.

Ive done all the quests up to nostradamus, however i cant proceed on to these because in order to trigger them u need to talk to da vinci about nostradamus. however, the first time i went to montaillou, i didnt talk to da vinci and now upon visiting he is no longer there. what can i do to be able to move on in the game. im stuck with nothing to do! thanks

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
and what's that doing in the Prelude forum?

Edit: I didn't have that problem, but I heard that you have to equip the ring to talk to him.

dio_free

Novice
Sorry guys. Yes i am talking about Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader.

Anyways, i had a look in my inventory, and i dont know what ring you are talking about.? Is it possible i sold it? If not, and i do have it, what good would putting it on do, for Da vinci is no longer IN montaillou... ? thanks

dio

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
dio_free said:
and i dont know what ring you are talking about.?

It's an old inside joke, dio. Heh. No ring is needed. :P

I don't really remember the game that well since it wasn't a very memorable experience in my opinion. You may want to check out www.gamefaqs.com and look in their pc section for a walkthrough of the game.

Self-Ejected

dojoteef

Self-Ejected
Actually I think I know something for you. There are two places that da Vinci can be in. You can meet him outside the town near the top right of the map where his flying machine is, or he can be in town in a bar. I don't know if that's the problem or not, butI hope that helps.

Eclecticist

Liturgist
I've installed Lionheart FIVE times, but I never get past Barcelona before uninstalling. It's just so painful.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I installed it twice and once I even got to the Spear! I quit due to horrible boredom (waiting for my hps to restore) a few levels after meeting Joanna.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom