Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline GOTY 2023 Games List discussion

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Is this the poll? How do I vote in this? What the fuck is this shit?

Zlaja

Arcane
The link to the poll should be included in the OP. Many people don't bother visiting the front page.

Anyway, I played 4 games on the list and voted.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
My 5s went to Jagged Alliance 3, and Octopath Traveler II. They were actually 4.5s, but I rounded up, rather than down.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Do you need a manual? Or maybe a youtube presentation?
Direct link to the poll should be the first line in the OP. In fact, it should be the only thing in the OP. Anything else can go into a follow-up post that no one will ever read.

Make sure to fix it now. And the other thread, too.

Shoop-shoop.

Last edited:

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Do you need a manual? Or maybe a youtube presentation?
Direct link to the poll should be the first line in the OP. In fact, it should be the only thing in the OP. Anything else can go into a follow-up post that no one will ever read.

Make sure to fix it now. And the other thread, too.

Shoop-shoop.

RPG Codex and its polls don't scale to your level. Also you're retarded.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom