Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gothic alphas leaked!

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9gn4wa5x8t87qyf/Gothic_Alpha_0.56c_%26_0.64b.zip/file
Original source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU2ry524ucI

Of course there's some drama going on too!: https://jpg.fishing/a/ruskipajac.UnrXP/?sort=date_asc&page=1
tl;dr some people paid 2000€ for CDs with these and promised not to share it with anyone. They didn't, and were making youtube videos about them. But the versions were released recently anyway and they are butthurt they wasted 2000€.

I didn't try it myself yet, gotta leave to work soon, but I'll check it out in the evening I guess.

Last edited:
Of course there's some drama going on too!: https://jpg.fishing/a/ruskipajac.UnrXP/?sort=date_asc&page=1
tl;dr some people paid 2000€ for CDs with these and promised not to share it with anyone. They didn't, and were making youtube videos about them. But the versions were released recently anyway and they are butthurt they wasted 2000€.

Collectors are some of the worst scums on earth. It's because of them many ancient sites gets looted and destroyed.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Reading the on-going drama in the comments is hilarious :lol:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

google translation:
@bloody1454
11 days ago (edited)
Why are you lying? You didn't get any files from me and you never will, because you're nothing but... a pest that doesn't deserve a glass of water. I really hope THQN finally takes action and you are held accountable for everything you've done. And to all the flags cheering for this man - think about yourself because this is not just hurting us - the people who are really involved in the subject of alpha and for them it is part of life, and all employees who trusted us . You could arrange everything in harmony and everyone would be happy, but as you can see ... you have no respect for anyone.

@suezmaster
11 days ago
Should I post screenshots as you wrote that together we will destroy phoenixtales and you sent a link? And as for thc nordic walking - what will they do to me for throwing FUCKING DEMs? Yes, this whole alpha is a DEMO and even the installer informs about it, so don't be afraid because you'll shit yourself.

@bloody1454
11 days ago (edited)
@sueskimistrz Which screenshots? Do you really think anyone would believe such nonsense? It's 2023 and any child can start, examine the element and change the messages, ba. We even have an artificial intelligence that can generate some fairly legit scum based on my or your vote. If you want to present some evidence in the case, then post here the login and password to the account on which you supposedly "conversed with me" or anyone else.

@suezmaster
11 days ago
@bloody1454 keep username and password encoded in base64: Ymxvb2R5dG9jd2VsCnJ1Y2hhbW11bWF0a2U=

@kvdrr
11 days ago
@bloody1454 you are at most a pest for the wider public if you wanted to keep it in a closed circle

@kvdrr
11 days ago
@bloody1454 you're using US proprietary law as an excuse to keep it to yourself and get views

@aaabaaajss4703
11 days ago
@Bloody If he didn't get anything from you, then who and what are you doing here writing a comment in the first hour of posting a video, shirking and between the lines translating and apologizing to THQN? I won't look at what Sueski posted, but you're clearly hiding something

@veselar
11 days ago
Oh, the baby cried for sharing a DEMA of a twenty-year-old game xD

@rakonprodukcje255
11 days ago
What's the pest here? Keeping two 25-year-old demos under lock and key that you received from people who never co-created these versions of the game and making content on these demos that of course will click well (because rare prototypes) and monetize it? How is it that the populum knows EVERYTHING about them without ever playing them?

@phpdeveloper2044
10 days ago (edited)
@Bloody you're fucking broke, or you don't know the legal situation of these demos because no one will answer for it, or you and your friends actually made a hen laying golden eggs in the form of content from old versions of the game. The excuse that you only have permission to record videos has no basis in reality. Thanks for at least uploading the files to share.

@sweethomealabama8074
10 Days ago
@bloody1454 I rummaged in the alpha files for gotik 2 and what will you do to me? xD

@mcapril-rapiparodiesiostrz9489
10 Days ago
is that the pale one from descord?? ha.. ha.. you reported me to the administration ... I knew it was you "kanajek",, from the second account.

@DizapkuTV
9 days ago (edited)
This is October 24, I don't know who sane would sue for a demo and it's so outdated. If it wasn't for Gothic, everyone wouldn't care.
I don't write anything else, the rest is plowed.

9 days ago
@DizapkuTV what do I care?

@DizapkuTV
9 days ago
@mcapril-rapiparodiesiostrz9489 I didn't write grandpa to you

@sweethomealabama8074
9 days ago
@mcapril-rapiparodiesiostrz9489 well, grandpa, get away from us and us

9 days ago
@DizapkuTV grandpa is such a reading .. pipeline

@Slawek361
9 days ago
@Bloody - XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

9 days ago
@Slawek361 more of this .. once nice remixes now ,, kanajek ,, ..

9 days ago
@sweethomealabama8074 baby .. go to sleep

9 days ago
@sweethomealabama8074 I would write something .. but it's a pity .. it's a disease ..

@renosrenos6644
7 days ago
Just Bloody is known to me and a few other people from GMP, so I think everyone can say that the peasant, due to his turbulent nature, would be able to fuck up such shit. The guy was freaking out about earning a measly few hundred zlotys on G2O servers, not to mention his ambition and undermining his superiority dictated by having several demo versions of crap from 20 years ago xD friends, so we know what kind of man we're dealing with. I will add from myself that he was able to fuck up such a leak as much as possible.

@KejnBA
6 days ago (edited)
@renosrenos6644 Waste a few hundred zlotys? Oh boy, you don't know how much money people were making on G2O servers XD

Zariusz

Arbiter
I didn't try it myself yet, gotta leave to work soon, but I'll check it out in the evening I guess.
Erhm...doesn't look like you're missing much.

Would be more interested if the cancelled Gothic Addon files ever dropped.
There is one build that leaked years ago. Just Google Gothic Sequel.
Also there is a mod project that aims to finish it and i believe that modders behind it had access to official piranha bytes documentation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom