Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG - D&D games 60% off!

Elzair

Cipher
Stardock DRM?! What's that?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
The character from HotU is from SoU (where you also meet Deekin). The OC dude disapears at the end since, anyway, the story isn't about him. Anyway I wouldn't get my hopes too high for HotU, because while it's much better than the awful OC, it's not exactly that great. It has good moments and some fun surprises but is still "NVW-ish" (and Biowarish, too).

Also you'll likely need tons of cash at the end of HotU, just saying.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I got em all. Dragonshard is basically Warcraft III with D&D creatures. IMO skip it man. It's just boring and outdated.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Fuck. I'd get this but I had to put on my paypal account which takes 5-6 days and this offer will be closed. Oh well.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Volourn said:
Fuck. I'd get this but I had to put on my paypal account which takes 5-6 days and this offer will be closed. Oh well.

Eh? Borrow a credit card from your colleague or friends? Pay them in cash? That's not very hard is it? Or ask them to gift it to you.

Get creative man.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Excidium said:
Get the gog collection torrent then.

bro I am appalled and shocked

and here I thought you were an ethical gamer who recognises and supports the effort of game developers

I mean you play subscription mmos and everything

PorkaMorka

Arcane
NWN on GOG is kind of tempting, that is a lot of content for the price of lunch. Plus NWN seems like it might be a pain to pirate with all those expansions and the online aspect.

But then I remembered that it's D&D game where you play a solo character with 1-2 henchmen.

Eeeeeeeeeew.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
sgc_meltdown said:
Excidium said:
Get the gog collection torrent then.

bro I am appalled and shocked

and here I thought you were an ethical gamer who recognises and supports the effort of game developers

I mean you play subscription mmos and everything
Bro I usually recognize and suport the effort of game developers, but in this case there isn't much to support, is there?

bussinrounds

Augur
PorkaMorka said:
NWN on GOG is kind of tempting, that is a lot of content for the price of lunch. Plus NWN seems like it might be a pain to pirate with all those expansions and the online aspect.

But then I remembered that it's D&D game where you play a solo character with 1-2 henchmen.

Eeeeeeeeeew.
That's why you play with other people, not alone.

Cynic

Arcane
If anyone here does not already own ToEE, now's the time to becoming a real bro

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Bought the entire pack. But because I'm a retard, I only wanted PT and ToEE.

PS. It seems gog hit the sweet spot once again. This package is the best seller right now.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Excidium said:
Bro I usually recognize and suport the effort of game developers, but in this case there isn't much to support, is there?

well bro isn't the argument here that you are paying for the convenience

I guess you draw the line at piggybacking onto the work of others

shit I don't even know if julian gollop gets money from the x-com steam sales

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
This situation reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons where Homer is imagining Germany as a literal land of chocolate and then he comes across a chocolate shop and says "Wow, chocolate half-price!" That's GOG basically.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Already have BG1, IWD and ToEE which are the best ones. Maybe I'll get PlanEscape, I dunno. I don't really feel like playing it now, but maybe some day I will.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom